Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
C section , So last friday i was with my friend in the hospital, she was about to have her baby (a month early) but she pushed for almost three hours, the sounds she made gave me goose bumps, she then could not push him out, so they instead to use forceps to pull him out, omg she screamed bloody muder, they had to cut her, and she always tore a little, she got i think 3 stiches. . But that poor baby had a burse on his head in three places from those things.. I had to boys, both c section, they were planned, but after having them they would have been an emergency anyways.. Listening and watching her scared the hell out of me.. lol This is not a debate!

As i said, i dont mean this for a debate, i was only posting cuz i have never seen or heard birth (other then my cat) i was just sharing my first experience ..i had c sections, so yes i gave birth to my boys, but i didnt see it or hear what they were doing (thank god lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I was walking around the hospital the day I delivered. 

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

I was very happy with my natural birth. The recoveries weed a breeze. I was literally out if bed walking around within 10 minutes.

Kenzismommy09
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I had a csection with my daughter and I'll be damed if I have another.
If you don't force your body to give birth and things happen naturally then everything will be fine. Your body will not grow a bigger baby then you can push out. People are just way to fast to induce or force the baby before the baby and your body is ready.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM

In some instances, the baby is too big. Some people's pelvis is too narrow. It's not the baby, it's their pelvis bones is not opened enough. I do agree there are a lot of unnecessary c-sections, but I don't agree that everyone can push out a baby just fine if they just let the natural process take place. Some people really can't. Some dont' dialate at all etc.

Quoting Kenzismommy09:

I had a csection with my daughter and I'll be damed if I have another.
If you don't force your body to give birth and things happen naturally then everything will be fine. Your body will not grow a bigger baby then you can push out. People are just way to fast to induce or force the baby before the baby and your body is ready.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I have just heard so many horror stories about women not being able to sit up straight or walk around comfortable it even pick up their babies comfortable for days or even weeks. All three of my vaginal deliveries were fast and though painful the recovery was very easy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was walking around the hospital the day I delivered. 

Quoting SpnFulOfSugar:

I was very happy with my natural birth. The recoveries weed a breeze. I was literally out if bed walking around within 10 minutes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:35 PM
I know it goes to ten cem. I aint dumb lol.. i am just saying its a scary thought

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummmm...I think you need to learn some Vagina 101, honey. Your vagina will stretch out to accommodate the baby, then go back after wards. Vagina size does not in any way what so ever play a role in whether you can birth a baby or not. Only pelvis size. 

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

Btw i posted this also, cuz my babies were both over 8 lbs, i have had sex with only my dh, i dont honestly think i could have pushed a baby out, for the fact its sometimes hard enough to have sex lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommie_to_be08
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:36 PM
8 2.5

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

I was having contraction the day before and the day I had my c-section too, and I didnt feel them either. They said they were coming every few minutes but I didnt feel anything. I didnt dilate or anything and I was 42wks.

I wanted a c-section but it was medically necessary for me. I am glad I had one. And when we decide to have another baby, it will also be a c-section.

That is weirs that both of your babies had bm inside you. How big was your second?

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

Yea my first boy, i planned a c section, i was 3 to 5 min contraction for two days, all back labor.. but after they cut me found out he
Was breeched
Had a bowl moment
Sallowed some bawl moment
Was 8 10.3 oz

My doc. Said good thing i got him out that day, because he would have had breathing problems all his life if i didnt, he only had them 40 min and came right out of it

My second, i planned c section, was to scared to have a vback
But he also would have been an emergency, he was breeched to, and had a bawl moment also, (he didnt sallow his tho) but when i picked my day, i went in being in labor, doc said he would have came that night, but he was on a nerve so i felt no contractions ect..

Quoting aidenmommy2011:

I also had a c-section and once they cut me open the dr told me that there was no way I could have pushed ds out (if he wouldn't have been breech) that my hips are to narrow and that they didnt spread. My ds was 5lbs 11oz and 17.5inches, he was pretty small.

I watched my aunt have her first dd and it wasn't as bad as you had to see, but it looked painful.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ddemarco
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM

ha!  probly not actually.  cuz I'm crazy.

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

Bet ur next will be c section lol jk..

Quoting ddemarco:

lol I don't blame you.  I tore top and bottom cuz my son was born face up.  Hurt like crazy!  I think I would rather have stomach pains than not be able to sit down or stand too long or even sit on the pot for too long.  Plus the hemorroids!  Eesh!  Makes me not want another kid. 

Not that I'm trying to scare anyone out of having it "naturally" lol

ddemarco
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:30 PM

My step MIL had a C Section with her son and just couldn't stand for too long or something like that. she healed well too.  I healed great and don't have a tummy scar so I guess that's something! lol

Quoting mommie_to_be08:

Lol ek!.. well c sections hurt, but eh idk lol.. i healed pretty well with both my c sections, they were over all easy :)

Quoting ddemarco:

lol I don't blame you.  I tore top and bottom cuz my son was born face up.  Hurt like crazy!  I think I would rather have stomach pains than not be able to sit down or stand too long or even sit on the pot for too long.  Plus the hemorroids!  Eesh!  Makes me not want another kid. 

Not that I'm trying to scare anyone out of having it "naturally" lol

VannaMae307
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I gave birth vaginally and I also witnessed my godson's vaginal birtch. Neither one was as you described...I pushed for a whopping 20 minutes, I wanted that sucker OUT!!!! lmao

doulala
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 2:31 AM

When (if) you experience normal births you will certainly have a different perspective.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN