Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I AM 100% AGAINST...**ETA to Clarify**Another Article *** 6/25/12

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

anyone here illegally.

If you are to be pulled over and can NOT produce a valid license, green card, visa, whatever, you should be detained and sent back to wherever you came from!

If you are applying for any sort of Public Assistance and can NOT produce a valid photo ID with a VALID social security number then you should be detained and sent back to where you came from.

If you are applying for any sort of loan, grant, or scholarship for school, you should NEED proper documentation that you are a citizen.

If you have to STEAL someone else's social security card, please go back where you are originally from, and come here the right way, the LEGAL way.

If your not a citizen you SHOULD NOT be driving cars, working, on any kind of state assitance or anything that us citizens are entitled too!

If you were brought here as a wee child, and never applied for citizenship because your parents are idiots...then when you turn 18, or if you already have NOT, apply for a freaking visa, if you have to go back to your home country for the time being, then do it, it wont kill you!

This post is too all races that are here illegally.

this picture is something that was posted on my fb. Something to just read, and take how you want it.

Oh and dont give me some bullshit oh we are all immigrants, guess what bitches, I have my own license, my own social security card, my own job, i pay taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** Yes I know people are here legally, that can own homes, work, drive and so on and so forth. I am strictly talking about the illegals that came here, with no visa, no green card, never applied for one, let alone even started that process.

If someone wants to come here from Ireland, Brazil, Africa, Austrailia, Asia, Mexico, Canada, they should do it legally. Apply for a visa, green card, work visa, student visa. They should have to carry insurance on their vehicles as do we, they should have to pay taxes as we do, they should have to do everything that we HAVE to do.

I'm all for people coming to America, to better their lives, to better their childrens lives, to go to school and make something of themselves, But seriously, they should do it legally.

Oh look, something else with "illegal immigrants"

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/139508/mom_billed_for_blood_cleanup?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=fanpage

Yup CM posted it, so here I am, making sure all you people you can read it.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Replies (31-40):
SweetPea05
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Cannot say I disagree at all on this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Perhaps she should've said legally/illegally present instead. Then again I'm pretty sure the point she's making is clear, and you're being nitpicky.

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

You are using legal and citizen interchangeably. You do realize that there are people who come here legally who are not citizens, right? Should they not be allowed to drive or work or go to school?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Quoting stormcris:

Well apparently you will have a lot less of them soon as they will get to be citizens.

Hey, as long as they do it legally, I dont care. I'm all for people bettering their lives and the lives for the children, but dont do it illegally.

Maemae2012
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I agree. Like here in NC if you get PA help you better not say the father is involved or you can cool believe they want help you, but if you are a immagrant they jump all on it to help. There is an immagrant that works with my sister making a $1000 or more every 2 weeks and plus he gets PA, talk about abusing the system. I make um almost $700 every 2 weeks and got denied PA. Go figure.

pj2becca21
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:48 PM
3 moms liked this

I'm a third generation Irish imagrant and my family came over legally. I have a SS card, drivers license, USA birth cert., and i pay my hubbies taxes every year ( i don't work i'm sahm) 

But i agree with you completly. If my family had to work hard, learn American english,give up irish citizenship, and wait in Elisisland just to get citizenship..... so can everyother fing person that wants to come here!!! 

they are taking our jobs, they are riuning our country by feel that they are so fing entitled to everything....well they aare not. 

RhondaVeggie
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM
2 moms liked this
Non- citizens are allowed to hold jobs, own homes, drive cars, and all that jazz. There are many categories between illegal aliens and citizens and if you are going to rant about it you might want to educate yourself first. When you lecture people about a subject you clearly have very little understanding of you just make yourself look foolish.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Quoting jillianmayasmom:

You are using legal and citizen interchangeably. You do realize that there are people who come here legally who are not citizens, right? Should they not be allowed to drive or work or go to school?

mmmm....what? lol. the sad thing is, you know what i mean. if they come here legally with all the paperwork in order, I'm all for it. Better your life, make a life for you and your children. But do it legally.

And yes I know there are people that are here legally but are NOT citizens. IF THEY ARE HERE LEGALLY OK....thats fine. As long as they are here legally. Tourist, student visa's and such. But if they are here illegally, they should NOT be working, or driving, going to school collecting unemployment, collecting any type of benefit or anything of that sort.

zagomez
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM

so so so clueless

eye rolling

wulfeyes05
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Cesar Millan came here illegaly with the help of a coyote. He's not illegal anymore, but he was and he's one of the most awesome people in the world. So illegals can't be all that bad.

Ha ha ha ha you've got a stalker, you've got a stalker I don't you do you're gonna die I can sleep at night, neh neh heh heh. ~ Foamy 

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes they can get a license. Yes they can her benefits. Do you understand the process behind getting an ITN? If they STEAL someone's SS# its identity theft and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Paying taxes doesn't in any way justify stealing ones identity.

Maybe its you that should get a clue. No?

Quoting Mcelly:

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

Illegal aliens can't get a license. They dont get benefits. They get a tax ID # and they pay taxes.

When they use a fake SS #, they still pay taxes. If they over pay, they dont ever get the refund check.

You don't get student grants, financial aid for school.

Applying to become legal is not as easy as saying I'm gonna apply.

If you turn 18 and you are illegal, you have to go back to whatever country you are from, and wait either 3 or 10 years, depending on how you came in the 1st time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN