Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LOL! Really Lady?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There is this person on FB that is always bragging about something. She proudly posts pics of her trailer which looks like it's 10-15 years old or so on the outside and she's "remodelling" the inside. You would think she lives in a huge six bedroom home the way she goes on and on about it. She posts pics of the rooms she's remodeled and I see nothing special about it period. She brags about going to Walmart and buying her kids a new toy or that her husband got her a new outfit. She even brags about going out to eat at Applebees or similar places like it's fine dining she's going to. I just think it's hilarious that she tries to convince people that she has money and lives in such a glorious home lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM
Replies (61-68):
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM
This.

Sorry you're so bitter :(

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

Maybe thinks her life is awesome and something to be proud of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommasbabies77
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Maybe bc she's happy with what she does have and the fact that she doesn't need the best in the world to love her life. Maybe bc her life may not be perfect but it's just right for her. Maybe bc she optimistic and she's just excited about the little things..and it sounds like YOU are not!

Quoting Anonymous:

I've noticed on CM that everytime someone says something about another person someone always calls them jealous. That isn't always the case and certainly not in my case. Could you please tell me why I would be jealous of a trailer as opposed to a four bedroom home?

Quoting mommasbabies77:

And, imo, this complaining about her makes you look jealous.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not hurting me but it's annoying when she updates her status like every 20 minutes about it. She makes herself look stupid.

Quoting mommasbabies77:

I think it's awesome that people are proud of what they have. It's hurting you to see her happy about her life? Why is that exactly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommavieve
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Lol. Aren't getting the replies you wanted, are you OP?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Lmao. You have to answer me, is she from New Mexico?
LanaisSky96
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree with HanaJoii. I've been lurking through this post trying to see whether the woman in question is a asshole or something. I don't see jealously here, but the term unsatisfied seems to fit the situation.

I understand being annoyed at continuous status updates, but honestly that's what the remove button is for.

Quoting HanaJoii:

You just seem unsatisfied.

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm no he doesn't. He works from 7am-4pm. What does my husband have to do with anything?

Quoting HanaJoii:

You may not be jealous of her tailor but seems like you are not happy with you four bedroom home. Your husband works a lot of late nights, doesn't he?

Quoting Anonymous:

I've noticed on CM that everytime someone says something about another person someone always calls them jealous. That isn't always the case and certainly not in my case. Could you please tell me why I would be jealous of a trailer as opposed to a four bedroom home?

Quoting mommasbabies77:

And, imo, this complaining about her makes you look jealous.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's not hurting me but it's annoying when she updates her status like every 20 minutes about it. She makes herself look stupid.

Quoting mommasbabies77:

I think it's awesome that people are proud of what they have. It's hurting you to see her happy about her life? Why is that exactly?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amomynous_j
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:28 PM

meh, i find negative nancies tend to think us positive people are always bragging. don't like it? delete her. 

mandella79
by Gold Member on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:30 PM
Obviously she isn't posting these updates solely for your amusement, maybe she has real "friens" who enjoy seeing her remodeling efforts and are happy for her contentment with her life. Just because her life isn't up to your standards doesn't mean she is stupid for talking about it. Gawd
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Op you just sound lie a bitch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN