Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you freaking serious?!

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 2 Replies

I haven't talked to my mother in almost a year other than her calling and leaving me messages telling me what a bitch I am and all kinds of other stupid shit. I haven't talked to her because she is psychotic and all hopped up on pills, pot, and apparently now meth, but I am the bitch. Anyway, my sister no longer talks to her either for the same reasons. I have 2 boys and my sister has a little boy and when the boys were with my mom before she made extremely poor decisions. She has also flat out said that she loves my nephew more than my boys. So today my sister and I take our kids over to my aunts house to go swimming. My aunt calls my grandpa to let him know that we are there so that he can come see the boys if he wants. That old man seriously went and picked up my dumbass mother and brought her over!!!! I was a good girl and just ignored her fake sobbing, but really just wanted to kick her in the face. I'm actually really surprised that my mom didn't start crap. She's that crazy lady in the trailer park with the cigarette hanging out of her mouth while wearing some daisy dukes that you would see on Cops so she likes to start some fights. I just needed to vent because I am not sure why my grandpa would do that!!! He is an intelligent man, but that move was just stupid. Thanks for letting me bitch ladies!! :)

by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jonellg
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:54 PM

So sorry. Sounds like my mom.

atyou
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 5:55 PM
=(

Sounds stressful. Sorry Momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)