Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He put a tracker on my phone.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I went out to fill the truck up tonight and while I was out I stopped at Target to pick a couple of things up. So when I got home he asked what I was doing really angrily. So I told him I was filling the Jeep up. Then he asks me what I bought at Target and why I lied about going there. So I told him I got body wash and mascara... and then it hit me- how the hell did he know I was at Target? So I asked him how he knew and he said he checked our account and it had a charge on it. Smooth mother fucker- except I paid with cash you piece of shit. So I confronted him and he told me about the gps on my phone and had the audacity to accuse me of cheating. I can't even see straight right now, I'm so angry.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM
3 moms liked this
Geez really? So now spouses are children to keep track of?

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Eh, I track my dh on our find my iPhone app so I know when he will be home. If he gets mad that you go to target, you have some issues to work out. Maybe you shoulda been up front about where you were gonna stop.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sunshinebee2
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea see that now i feel dumb but really it fit into her story he sound like a guy that would but i dont know them presonally
Whoops lol
Can you tell im tired i spelled personally wrong, i need to go to bed

Quoting Anonymous:

IT not him, as in the fact hit her ...

Lmao wow

Quoting Sunshinebee2:

"So I told him I got body wash and mascara... and then it hit me"

Quoting opal10161973:

Where did it say that?

Quoting Sunshinebee2:

What issues should they work out? He hit her thats it leave now no second chances DTMFA!!!!! Before he gets so controlling that you cant leave

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Eh, I track my dh on our find my iPhone app so I know when he will be home. If he gets mad that you go to target, you have some issues to work out. Maybe you shoulda been up front about where you were gonna stop.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM
LoL!!!

Quoting NeverABreak:

Don't you know that's where all the wives go to cheat? He must know about the underground swingers club at all the Targets...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
areyouatroll
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Wow I would leave him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Read my previous response.....

Quoting MamaLub:

Geez really? So now spouses are children to keep track of?

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM
4 moms liked this

that is psycho.

Quoting iamcafemom83:

mommaboudreaux
by Bronze Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Omfg leave him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Oh yeah. Getting it on on the shabby chic bedding.

Quoting NeverABreak:

Don't you know that's where all the wives go to cheat? He must know about the underground swingers club at all the Targets...

Sunshinebee2
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Yea i know thats a metaphor i misread it, it did fit in your post though... Sorry. Well if he tracks you and accuses you of cheatin he is irrational

Quoting iamcafemom83:

It's a metaphor. It hit me= "I realized"

Quoting Sunshinebee2:

"So I told him I got body wash and mascara... and then it hit me"

Quoting opal10161973:

Where did it say that?

Quoting Sunshinebee2:

What issues should they work out? He hit her thats it leave now no second chances DTMFA!!!!! Before he gets so controlling that you cant leave

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Quoting p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl:

Time to beat him with a shovel

This.

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)