Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 8 year old daughter is a FUCKING BITCH!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:19 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

at least that is what the next door neighbor boy (10) called her!

reason? because she was spraying him with the water hose, just like i watched him do to her! i was in garage so i was checking on them consistanly and i could hear them.

OMG! i was sooo hot! i sent him home and told him he will NOT talk like that at my house!

sad thing is that daughter will play with him again tomorrow because he is only kid she knows around here.

i wish i wouldve waited just a minute to see how daughter wouldve handled it because she is good about putting him in his place - but i reacted immediatly.

on other side of us and across the street the houses will be going up for sale soon. praying for nice kids to move in for daughter to play with!

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DamianaFire
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:22 AM
Wow..... are you going to talk to his mom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. My daughter wouldn't be playing with him again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaysha
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:24 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danita42
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:25 AM
Wow!
kkps725
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:26 AM
Wow I would have talked to his mother!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:33 AM

talking to his mom would be pointless. i mean where do you think he learned how to talk like that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:36 AM
School? Play ground? Church? Playing sports?
He's 9 not 2.

Quoting ROBIN-C:

talking to his mom would be pointless. i mean where do you think he learned how to talk like that?

ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 3:47 AM

true kids can hear it anywhere, but "I" hear it from over there often! he has an older sister that butts heads with mom often.

Quoting Anonymous:

School? Play ground? Church? Playing sports?
He's 9 not 2.

Quoting ROBIN-C:

zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM
You handled that well and since they like to play together, hopefully he understands that doesn't fly at your house.
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Unfortunately kids around here are mean too and since my DD is bored she still plays with them. Just a couple weeks ago the boy down the road threw rocks at my DD. I've always told DD if someone hurts you, hurt em back. Well she did. Then the boy comes over here and tattles on my daughter. lol. I told him to stop hurting my daughter and he wouldn't get hurt. He's a total pussy anyway. I can already see he won't grow up to be a real man.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured