Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

she was shot and nobody is saying anything.

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 32 Replies
This morning I woke up and saw a bunch of posts saying pray for Michelle. I had no idea what happened so I started texting people and asking people on Facebook what happened. Last night in Columbia, Tennessee a woman named Michelle grooms was shot in the back of the head at a bar/club. I'm not sure which it would be considered. The bullet wasn't meant for her. It's so sad. She had kids. I don't know her personally but i've heard her name. We had a lot of mutual acquaintances. She is in the hospital, brain dead but breathing on her own. This poor girl is basically dead because a couple of people had to pull out guns over a fight that happened way earlier that night. And nobody is saying who shot her. I'm not even in the same state and I have an idea of what might have happened. It breaks my heart that her children and family are going through this. I couldn't find an article about it but if someone can feel free to post the link. I really just wanted to ask for prayers and thoughts for her and her family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
evansmommy0515
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theskyisbluenow
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Thoughts and prayers :'0(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ozarkdragonfly
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM
how sad. Poor girl and her poor children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BannerElkHogans
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM

That's why it's safer now days to just stay home!!!.....just so sad......  :(

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:25 PM
How sad. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM
They might not be telling until an arrest has been made so they don't scare anyone off.
WildCat73
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM

:( That is so sad and it happens to often. Poor kids are not going to have a mama all because of others stupidity.I hope they find the ones responsible. And when they do I hope they pay a huge price for what they have done. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM
Soo...you know this person?
evansmommy0515
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I agree...I rarely went anywhere when I lived there. It's a small city but I think I read somewhere that it's on the top 100 dangerous cities or something like that. Don't quote me on that though because I could be wrong.

Quoting BannerElkHogans:

That's why it's safer now days to just stay home!!!.....just so sad......  :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmommy0515
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 12:32 PM
I don't mean the cops. I mean the people that were at the club. It's very common there. People see something and nobody wants to talk. My ex was there and I asked him if it was who I think it was that did it and he said he didn't know. All everybody is saying is she was in a crowd. It's sad because somebody knows something.

Quoting Anonymous:

They might not be telling until an arrest has been made so they don't scare anyone off.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)