Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am sorry my fat ass is ruining your birthday party!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 100 Replies
My mom is having her 60th bday party. She told me 100 people would be here most have not seen me since I had my son and gained 50 lbs. I have PCOS and a lot of it is carried in my stomach sadly. She warned me I may get my feelings hurt if I came today but wanted me to come so she could show off her cute 16 month old grandson. I thought well even if someone thinks I'm fat who will say it? Ummm her. I get here she asks, "why aren't you wearing your spanx? You look terrible." I am wearing them. Then "oh my friend Pam just asked when your baby is due! I am so embarrassed I had to tell her you are not pregnant she was so sad she felt so bad for asking! I am so mortified!" So I'm outside crying and now my mom says me sitting outside alone looks bad, well fuck you, you didn't need to tell me what people were telling me, I don't wanna go back in and hear more even if it is her bday. Fuck it
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLuvx5
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:44 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't blame you,I would take my son and leave. I'm sorry she is being like that. Don't even sweat it..I'm sure you look fine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natty31105
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Im sorry :(  Some people just have no filter. I was in the bathroom at work washing my hands and there was another lady in the same dept as me washing her hands as well. As we started drying them, she complemented my new shirt, then she patted my stomach and said "but you really need to fix this" I didnt know if I wanted to shrivel up and cry or punch the old bat! Still love her, but seriously?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this

She's trying to motivate you to do something about your fat ass.  Sure, she's doing it wrong and it's hurtful but it sounds like that's what she's doing.  

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:46 PM
ummm if my mom treated like shit i would cut her out of my life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
keriley1
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Yeah, we would be gone.

ZacharyCainsmom
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd take my child and get the hell out of that environment! How rude!

mysoldier5
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I would have left

evensmummy
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:48 PM
:( So sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW...sometimes its sad that family is forever.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:49 PM
3 moms liked this

wow your mother is a bitch. Grab your kid and go home for fucks sake. Do not ever allow ANYONE to treat you like that... 

ginnjuice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured