Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am sorry my fat ass is ruining your birthday party!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My mom is having her 60th bday party. She told me 100 people would be here most have not seen me since I had my son and gained 50 lbs. I have PCOS and a lot of it is carried in my stomach sadly. She warned me I may get my feelings hurt if I came today but wanted me to come so she could show off her cute 16 month old grandson. I thought well even if someone thinks I'm fat who will say it? Ummm her. I get here she asks, "why aren't you wearing your spanx? You look terrible." I am wearing them. Then "oh my friend Pam just asked when your baby is due! I am so embarrassed I had to tell her you are not pregnant she was so sad she felt so bad for asking! I am so mortified!" So I'm outside crying and now my mom says me sitting outside alone looks bad, well fuck you, you didn't need to tell me what people were telling me, I don't wanna go back in and hear more even if it is her bday. Fuck it
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Replies (91-100):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:13 PM
So my Great Aunt ended up telling my mom off for me! Yeah!!!! Hell yeah! She told her its inappropriate to bash your daughter and to cut it out and gave her a major tongue lashing before we left! Hell yes! My mom just stood there doe eyed
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:18 PM
They're just offended because they are overweight also lol.
Quoting Anonymous:

*you're ...  

And I'll post however I see fit.  

Quoting MommyLuvx5:

Get out from underneath your anonymous button so we can see you then..your probably the poster child for McDonalds so up yours as well :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh up yours ... all I did was use the exact wording that OP used.  get the fuck over yourself

Quoting MommyLuvx5:

Bet that made you feel like a real woman to call another woman a fat ass under anonymous! Rude..

Quoting Anonymous:

She's trying to motivate you to do something about your fat ass.  Sure, she's doing it wrong and it's hurtful but it sounds like that's what she's doing.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:19 PM

LOL  I have no doubt! 

Quoting Anonymous:

They're just offended because they are overweight also lol.
Quoting Anonymous:

*you're ...  

And I'll post however I see fit.  

Quoting MommyLuvx5:

Get out from underneath your anonymous button so we can see you then..your probably the poster child for McDonalds so up yours as well :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh up yours ... all I did was use the exact wording that OP used.  get the fuck over yourself

Quoting MommyLuvx5:

Bet that made you feel like a real woman to call another woman a fat ass under anonymous! Rude..

Quoting Anonymous:

She's trying to motivate you to do something about your fat ass.  Sure, she's doing it wrong and it's hurtful but it sounds like that's what she's doing.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Good for your Great Aunt!  

Quoting Anonymous:

So my Great Aunt ended up telling my mom off for me! Yeah!!!! Hell yeah! She told her its inappropriate to bash your daughter and to cut it out and gave her a major tongue lashing before we left! Hell yes! My mom just stood there doe eyed

KLG0709
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM

How awful!!!  I would leave!

WickdlySweet
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Your mom is being ridiculous.

MrsJHoward
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM
Dude, your mom has issues! She sounds like the stepmom from the movie, in her shoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Ouch!!! Even if I were fat, I'd expect my mom to be supportive! Wtf!
Spfldmomof2
by Kimberly on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:26 PM
My mother swears she is an only child! How the hell did she raise all you ladies? Yes, my mom is also like this, and luckily I have changed with therapy and meds, but my two sisters are still like this. Drop her like a hot potato, or block her.
MamaLub
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM
I'm sure you already have your own issues with how you look. You don't need anyone else to criticize you or "motivate" you. Have confidence in who you are. People who feel the need to break others down have an emptiness in their own lives. Why else would you feel the need to call others names like a child? Truly happy, good caring people don't need to hurt others. They are happy with their own lives. Chin up, mama. Focus on getting healthy for you and your kid. Mentally and physically. Personally I would tell my mom people are talking about what a rude hateful person she sounds like and YOU'RE concerned for her what others are saying. But really, let her know you love her but if she brings up your weight you cannot and will not talk to her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN