Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What type of woman gets pregnant from a dude before her Divorce is final?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My sisters boss did that and I just don't get it.She just couldn't wait to spread her damn legs and get pregnant by yet a 3rd man. If you're wondering, she's still legally married to her Husband and now 6 months pregnant by another guy. Your thoughts?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Replies (201-206):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM
My bff had a baby by a guy while still married and is pregnant with another guys bady and she is still married but They are separated
MrsJaiClark
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

TRASH AKA DH's ex gf (yes it was with DH's child)...

mamajmm81
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:40 AM

hmm

NDADanceMom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM

My thoughts? shes a whore.  I dont think it will last because people that arent patient tend to make stupid choices.   

mom2coco_noah
by Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 1:12 AM

I suppose I am "that type of woman" then...My bf and I got together while separated from ex-dh and got pregnant. We now have a beautiful, healthy 7 month old little boy. We are the happiest that we've ever been. He loves my older kids as his and treats them as well as he does our little boy. Things happen, people change. No need to get judgemental...maybe you don't know all the circumstances.

Mamitamaria
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

agreed!! MY ex and I had been seperated for YEARS but he put up every obstacle he could to the final divorce. MY now-dh and I  had one dd together and I was pregnant with our second when the divorce finally settled.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol uhhh a well known cm member is now pregnant by her SO and she's still married to another guy. They've been separated a long time though.

If a divorce is already happening, who cares? It's not like love is binding them anymore. It's just paper by that point

Owner-Pregnant Brides  Were you pregnant when you tied the knot? Come share your experiences. Will you be pregnant when you get married? Come learn from our stories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN