Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Have A Family And I Still Feel Lonely Most Of The Time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

My SO ignores me about 80% of the time, he's always busy playing his xbox and talking with people on there. The only times he really notices me is when he's hungry or wants sex.  Or when I start crying then he gets frustrated because I interrupted him and he needs to take care of whatever my "issue" is. 

We had a conversation yesterday and I feel like he basically called me a gold digger which is bullshit. I can't seem to get him to understand when I say I want to do things that I want him to spend time with me.

He also apparently thinks that after 6 years, we no longer have any reason to just go out and have dinner or whatever. Because it's "boring". I take that to mean that I am "boring". 

Sometimes I just want to say fuck this and leave but I'm not sure that's exactly what I want, I still love him but honestly I'm tired of feeling so alone. My kids can only fill so much of the void. I've tried talking to him about the whole xbox playing but he just gets irritated and brushes me off. 

I don't know what I'm asking here, maybe nothing. Maybe I just needed to get this out. I really should say this all to him, but part of me knows that he will just make it into nothing. 

Thanks for reading ladies, sorry if this seems jumbled. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I just posted the exact same problem a few minutes ago. I am right there with you. HUGS.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:09 PM

thank you. ((hugs)) 

Quoting Anonymous:

I just posted the exact same problem a few minutes ago. I am right there with you. HUGS.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)