Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Choking a bully

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Would you do it? A bully just rent less on your child and you talked to the school countless times?

A woman did this IRL. Just curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:28 PM

ARe there witnesses?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Quoting Aslen:

ARe there witnesses?

Lol this lady did it in a mall. But say no one would know except you and the kid.
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM
To another moms child no but i'd have my kid kick the bullies ass while I beat the mom down til she was bloody af
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't choke anyone. You will just end up in jail and won't be there for your children

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Choke no... Walk by and trip.. Yes. Id also let me kid beat the crap out of them. I was bullied... I wish I could have beaten the snot out of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Aslen:

ARe there witnesses?

Lol this lady did it in a mall. But say no one would know except you and the kid.

I'd choke that little bitch til his eyes popped like a pimple

annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I chocked my own bully in middle school. I literally picked him up off the floor by his throat. He never picked on me again.

Would I do it to a child that was bullying my daughter? No. But i would make sure that my daughter new how to do it on her own.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Quoting cLanief:

Choke no... Walk by and trip.. Yes. Id also let me kid beat the crap out of them. I was bullied... I wish I could have beaten the snot out of them.

Yea she confronted the kid and he started to be a little a-hole to her. She lost her cool.
cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I would have pulled his pants down and thrown him over my knee. And spanked his ass raw :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cLanief:

Yea she confronted the kid and he started to be a little a-hole to her. She lost her cool.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
This

Quoting cLanief:

I would have pulled his pants down and thrown him over my knee. And spanked his ass raw :-)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting cLanief:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)