Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant help that I'm hot! * edit*

Seriously! I'm a very attractive female and I have so many women dislike me because im hot. Don't get upset with me because your husband cant take his eyes off of me.

( I wont post pics because most of CM knows who I am) I don't want anymore haters :/

*** lmao. Its funny that most of you think your SOs wouldnt want me and some of you said I was ugly and you don't know what I look like! Jealousy surrounds me!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM
I have the same problem.
lillysnow
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM
3 moms liked this
i can tell u right now my dh wouldnt care what you looked like with your stuck on yourself attitude. we all know you not attractive.lol nice try. lmao and i know im definitely hotter than you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously! I'm a very attractive female and I have so many women dislike me because im hot. Don't get upset with me because your husband cant take his eyes off of me.

( I wont post pics because most of CM knows who I am) I don't want anymore haters :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kkps725
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao i doubt you are all that great. Maybe you're pretty, but my man only has eyes for me and would rather die than screw that up. Sorry Hun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Okey Dokey!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Kaybean:

I honestly get the same thing sometimes. I know I'm not even close to the hottest out there, but I get a lot of double takes, especially at school functions for my oldest son. He's 9 and I look very young for my age, I'm pretty, and have a nice body. Men stare, women glare, lol.

When they do, is your cleavage out like in your avitar?
yzaguirre1986
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Lol ok! Good for you! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Lol haters?? My man only likes white women.. Sorry mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

LovingSAHMommy
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Eh. I wouldn't be worried about my husband. His eyes are on me.

WFG2012
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM
eew not my husband. he has standards. I know because we're generally checking out the same onesn

Quoting jshalas89:

There's so much depth to you...

Men look at anything with tits and an ass honey you're nothing special so don't worry yourself. You're a dime a dozen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I, too, am attractive and have a nice body. Guys have taken double looks at me but I have never once gotten a rude look from a woman because of it. I doubt many women would feel "threatened" by me. But my husband sure as hell hates it when men take 2nd looks. He starts cussing under his breath.. *shrug* But I highly doubt men drool over you. Men will look at anything with tits and an ass. It doesn't matter if you're wearing a mini skirt or sweats. Men are bound to look. I highly doubt they have time to drool.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)