Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

According to my bf i am not allowed to... edit

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dye my hair, paint my nails, cut my hair, get my eyebrows done, wear make up, have fun without him, go out with my friends, take bc, see a gyn, spend my money, and generally do anything without him.
Well this has been an interesting few months but I think I'm ready to be single again :)

Edit: I forgot some things, i am not allowed to have any pics of dd and her dad, I have to destroy my wedding pics, I'm not supposed to talk to dds dad at all, and I'm not allowed to wear tampons.

No, at first he was not like this. He started out with I don't like girls who wear make up etc. But stuff just keep getting adding and he is starting to get very demanding about things. Like the other night I painted my nails and he told me that was disgusting and he didn't even want to touch me. Honestly, atm I find it rather amusing. Ive told him I'm going to do what I want to do.

My friend told me I should show up at his house with my hair cut and dyed, make up on, nails done and wearing a tampon and tell him I'm going out lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Replies (131-135):
inkedmommy1414
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM
i dated a guy like that. he freaked out on me b.c. i wouldnt put on a dress and my makeup to run to the corner store to buy a pack of smokes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smtxcowgirl
by Bitch please on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:58 PM
And why the fuck can't you wear tampons? Is he seriously thinking you might get sexual satisfaction from a TAMPON?!? Is he jealous of it? Holy fuck!

He doesn't have issues, he has whole subscriptions!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemomma
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Yeah I'm not allowed to do.....

Hmm can't think of anything. My dh doesn't care what I do as long as the kids are fed and take care of while he is at work. Ohh wait thought of something, I'm not allowed to neglect my own needs ever. He gets upset when I don't think of my needs.

You need to high five him with a 2x4 in the face.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrumpyHermit
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Hes abusive hit the road jack and never look back. Seriously.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured