Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A series of questions to all moms....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
1. If you feel your home and yard should always be neat and clean...why?
2. If you feel a messy or dirty home and yard is no biggie, why?
3. If you are against cussing, why?
4. If you are a no biggie cusser, why?
5. If you spank...why?
6. If you don't spank...why?
7. If you are a old fashioned sahm and wife ....why?
8. If you are an empowered modern wife and mother...why?
9. If you have many children with manu men...why?
10. If all your children are your so/dhs...why?
11. If you are lazy...why?
12. If you are active ...why?
13. Do you smoke?
14. Do you drink or do drugs?
15. How old are you?
16. How many children?
17. Are you religious? What religion? Why?
18. Race?
19. Are you environmentally conscious?
20. Are you educated?
21. Do you exercise?
22. Political party?
23. Are you married? Single? Widowed? Divorced?
24. Pet peeves?
25. What languages do you speak?
26. Pets?
27. What things bother you greatly?

THANK YOU! ALL ANON IF YOU WISH.
Update :this is for a class I am taking. Please help if you have time! I answered also

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM
That's way too many questions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Quoting amy31308:

for one of my classes, I am trying to disprove basic stereotypes. Hence, religion, age and race questions. Thank you and happy birthday tomorrow
mickstinator
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:23 PM

1 - i like to take care of my possessions. when it looks better, i feel happier and less stressed.

2 - i can't get worked up over my inability to keep my house spotless. it's wasted frustration 

(i float back and forth between organized clutter and a tidy house)

3/4 - i am not against cussing, but i am against unnecessary aggression. i see verbal communication as a beautiful tool. too many people throw away the opportunity to say something wonderful in lieu of a snide, often sarcastic comment. i just don't see the point in that.

5/6 - i do not like to spank, but i will if it appears to be the only way to get my child's attention on the gravity of a situation. i rarely ever do.

7/8 - i am not big on tradition. ironically, i see myself as a fairly traditional woman. i think people should find a groove that works for them and not feel forced to follow the beaten path. sometimes it's just a little overdone.

9/10 - my children have the same father because i've been with the same man since i started having kids!

11/12 - i am lazy naturally. i am active because i would rather be healthy and productive than useless. 

13/14 - i do not smoke. i drink and have smoked marijuana on the slightest occasion. i do not like to have addictive substances regularly in fear of the power of the addiction. i do like to have a good time. 

15/16 - i am 22 with 2 kids. 

17 - i am spiritual. i grew up christian, but i am not one today. like i said before, traditional gets a little too much reverence in my book. i'm all for figuring out who i am without the someone else's influence with ulterior motives. 

18 - i am white. half of europe is in my blood. which half, i am not sure. 

19 - i recycle. i don't litter. i use reusable bottles. i do what i can without going nuts. 

20 - i educate myself daily. i am partially through college. 

21 - i exercise 3 times a week and participate in 2 hour walks 2 times a week. i can't handle any more. health is important to me.

22 - none, although i tend to be progressive.

23 - married for 3 years. 

24 - oh, so many. i try to jest about it instead of vent about it, but i am not always successful.

25 - english. currently learning spanish (thanks, rosetta stone!)

26 - one big, ol' pooch. 

27 - lack of desire to educate oneself is probably the most frustrating. i pity that person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

thank you!
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

thank you!

You are welcome.

LilySlim - (d3wP)

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting amy31308:

for one of my classes, I am trying to disprove basic stereotypes. Hence, religion, age and race questions. Thank you and happy birthday tomorrow

What have you learned so far?

LilySlim - (d3wP)

ceciliam
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

1. If you feel your home and yard should always be neat and clean...why? Because it makes me feel good.
2. If you feel a messy or dirty home and yard is no biggie, why?
3. If you are against cussing, why? I'm not against it but I'd rather choose my words carefully.
4. If you are a no biggie cusser, why?
5. If you spank...why?
6. If you don't spank...why? I have better ways to discipline
7. If you are a old fashioned sahm and wife ....why? I worked hard before having kids and invested wisely so that I could be a SAHM but I still make money from home. I will always have to have my own money....it's just who I am.
9. If you have many children with manu men...why?
10. If all your children are your so/dhs...why?I've been with my husband for 20 years. We met when I was 19.
11. If you are lazy...why?
12. If you are active ...why?I hate feeling unproductive
13. Do you smoke? Never
14. Do you drink or do drugs? Never
15. How old are you? 39
16. How many children? 1
17. Are you religious? What religion? Why? Not super religious and I was raised Catholic.
18. Race?
19. Are you environmentally conscious? Yes
20. Are you educated? Yes
21. Do you exercise? Yes
22. Political party?
23. Are you married? Single? Widowed? Divorced? Married
24. Pet peeves?
25. What languages do you speak? English
26. Pets? 2 cats and 2 German Shepherds
27. What things bother you greatly? I'm pretty easy going. Not much bothers me.

KRIZZ25
we try to make excuses for ower kids bad behavior. when its ower fault for letting it happen in first place.we need to show them how to behave. dont make excuses ..make solutions ..
Yesterday at 9:54 PM
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

1. If you feel your home and yard should always be neat and clean...why? no..becase we live ..life ant clean.
2. If you feel a messy or dirty home and yard is no biggie, why?we will clean it up in time.
3. If you are against cussing, why?it ok ..not lot but ok.
4. If you are a no biggie cusser, why?i cus wen i get pissed
5. If you spank...why?i spank
6. If you don't spank...why?i do
7. If you are a old fashioned sahm and wife ....why?i,m jus old lol..
8. If you are an empowered modern wife and mother...why?single mom here
9. If you have many children with manu men...why???
10. If all your children are your so/dhs...why?all for my ex
11. If you are lazy...why? sometimes...
12. If you are active ...why?sometimes
13. Do you smoke?sometimes wen i drink
14. Do you drink or do drugs?sometimes
15. How old are you?over 21
16. How many children?3
17. Are you religious? What religion? Why?i just am
18. Race?w
19. Are you environmentally conscious?do what ?
20. Are you educated?y
21. Do you exercise?y
22. Political party?na
23. Are you married? Single? Widowed? Divorced?dev,single
24. Pet peeves?bo,ass holes
25. What languages do you speak?eng
26. Pets?3
27. What things bother you greatly?haven no money
mickstinator
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I was raised nazarene. i got my little phineas brezee award when i turned 12 for graduating caravans. i appreciate the impact it had on my life. : )

Quoting amy31308:

Quoting Anonymous:

1. If you feel your home and yard should always be neat and clean...why? I don't feel this way.
2. If you feel a messy or dirty home and yard is no biggie, why?I don't feel this way. My house is clean just not spotless.
3. If you are against cussing, why? I don't want people dropping F bombs and using words that shouldn't be repeated from my kids. Otherwise I don't care (if they aren't around them)
4. If you are a no biggie cusser, why? No I am not
5. If you spank...why? Very rarely.
6. If you don't spank...why? I found it doesn't work for my kids- so why do a punishment that doesn't work? All it does it teach them to hit.
7. If you are a old fashioned sahm and wife ....why? I'm not old fashioned but I stay home with my kids... my husband wants me to.
9. If you have many children with manu men...why? Huh???
10. If all your children are your so/dhs...why? Because my DH is the only man I've been with. And if we were to ever get divorced I wouldn't have any more kids with another man because I'm not going to have a bunch of kids by a bunch of different men.
11. If you are lazy...why? I like to relax ;)
12. If you are active ...why? I like to do things with my kids on my non lazy days
13. Do you smoke? No
14. Do you drink or do drugs? Socially drink, drugs No
15. How old are you? 23 tomorrow! :)
16. How many children? Two
17. Are you religious? What religion? Why? Yes, christian (Nazarene) Because I am.
18. Race? White
19. Are you environmentally conscious? No
20. Are you educated? I have about 2 years worth of college, no degree yet though.
21. Do you exercise? Sometimes
22. Political party? Republican
23. Are you married? Single? Widowed? Divorced? Married
24. Pet peeves? When people scrape their fork on their plate, when people don't do the speed limit, when servers leave my glass empty for a long time.
25. What languages do you speak? English
26. Pets? 1 yorkie
27. What things bother you greatly? Negative people.

THANK YOU! ALL ANON IF YOU WISH.

Why did I just do this? lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Thanks!
Quoting mickstinator:

1 - i like to take care of my possessions. when it looks better, i feel happier and less stressed.

2 - i can't get worked up over my inability to keep my house spotless. it's wasted frustration 

(i float back and forth between organized clutter and a tidy house)

3/4 - i am not against cussing, but i am against unnecessary aggression. i see verbal communication as a beautiful tool. too many people throw away the opportunity to say something wonderful in lieu of a snide, often sarcastic comment. i just don't see the point in that.

5/6 - i do not like to spank, but i will if it appears to be the only way to get my child's attention on the gravity of a situation. i rarely ever do.

7/8 - i am not big on tradition. ironically, i see myself as a fairly traditional woman. i think people should find a groove that works for them and not feel forced to follow the beaten path. sometimes it's just a little overdone.

9/10 - my children have the same father because i've been with the same man since i started having kids!

11/12 - i am lazy naturally. i am active because i would rather be healthy and productive than useless. 

13/14 - i do not smoke. i drink and have smoked marijuana on the slightest occasion. i do not like to have addictive substances regularly in fear of the power of the addiction. i do like to have a good time. 

15/16 - i am 22 with 2 kids. 

17 - i am spiritual. i grew up christian, but i am not one today. like i said before, traditional gets a little too much reverence in my book. i'm all for figuring out who i am without the someone else's influence with ulterior motives. 

18 - i am white. half of europe is in my blood. which half, i am not sure. 

19 - i recycle. i don't litter. i use reusable bottles. i do what i can without going nuts. 

20 - i educate myself daily. i am partially through college. 

21 - i exercise 3 times a week and participate in 2 hour walks 2 times a week. i can't handle any more. health is important to me.

22 - none, although i tend to be progressive.

23 - married for 3 years. 

24 - oh, so many. i try to jest about it instead of vent about it, but i am not always successful.

25 - english. currently learning spanish (thanks, rosetta stone!)

26 - one big, ol' pooch. 

27 - lack of desire to educate oneself is probably the most frustrating. i pity that person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)