Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

can I kill the M****r f****r?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

I don't really want to kill him becuase I don't really want to go to jail. however if he would just drop dead that would be nice.

now, to get to my point. my ex and I have been separated for 2 1/2 years. ds turned 3 in march. we have a 50/50 custody split and are waiting to go back to court to return it to the 70/30 split(in my favor) that it was.

we live in a small town of about 1800 people and he has a large extended family. i have me and my so. I don't even have my parents, they are on the ex's side. long story short? my parents are backstabbers. my ex and i have a, shall we say, hostile relationship. It is not because of me, but becuase of him. I will go out of my way to let ds say hi to his "other" family whenever we see them and always talk positive etc. He on the other hand is so focused on what he calls "his time" (which basically translates to any one having ds except for me) and making me look bad.

so today I am on my way to drop ds off at the "neutral" spot (aka daycare).. well ds pukes EVERYWHERE in the car. so naturally I flip around and drive home to clean him up( we were less then 5 km from home ladies). I then proceed to clean ds up, call the ex and leave a message on his machine, email the ex the same message, and text the daycare letting them know that ds won't be there today and I am making alternate arrangements for ds's pickup.

the daycare proceeds to tell me to bring him anyways, that ex is out of town but exmil, exsil, and my mother are in charge of ds and exmil is waiting at the daycare to pick him up. this is the same lady who will be my "friend" then go run to ex and his fam and call cps on me for dropping of ds at daycare 30 min early. so I'm sorry if I don't trust her. I let her know that I cannot do that until I hear from ex because he is the custodial parent on "his weeks" and he hasn't informed that he is out of town and who will be acting in his stead.

suffice to say I have ds at home right now napping on the couch, with a mild fever. I feel confident in my actions, but I guess I am wondering what other women would do in my place.

points to note:

ex does not talk to me for any reason what so ever, I have to contact him. he will not even allow me to talk to ds on the phone

I left the ex for abuse reasons. sexual, emotional, mental, and financial

I am a sahm, both because of the birth of my youngest ds and becuase of the slander the ex and parents have spread around town.

if you have any questions just ask :)

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:40 PM

bump

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM

bump again :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Was there supposed to be a question?  Your child is ill, you did the right thing.  

Sorry the ex is such an ass.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I didn't want to direct people to a specific answer. its more of an opinion post. thanks, I am worried that I did sometihng wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

Was there supposed to be a question?  Your child is ill, you did the right thing.  

Sorry the ex is such an ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM

no, you did the right thing. i know in my state there is no granparents rights. also, in your custodial agreement it says that HE is to be the one to pick them up. This last Saturday was my ex's day with the kids (our custodial agreement is he only sees them during the day every other Saturday and on certain holidays. NEVER at night. very looooong and in depth story and don't want to hijack your post. when i tell my story nearly always nasty ladies start drama). He didn't show up. I called him about 5 minutes after he was supposed to be at our neutral spot. He didn't answer. I called his mom, she didn't know where he was but said she would call him. told her not to bother because he wasnt answering. he called back a few minutes later. he was still asleep!!! its not like we live in the same town. he lives 3 hours away! he told me he would get there as soon as he could and things like this "just happen" (not to responsible parents they dont!). His dad calls trying to cover his butt and say that they could pick the girls up if i wanted. i said NOPE!! this is ex's fault and he has to deal with the consequences of two unhappy little girls. i promptly called my lawyer friend and she said next time he does that i do NOT have to hand them over.  he was not at the appointed place at the appointed time and therefore forfeits his visitation for the day. i am thinking about pushing the issue on the sundays he gets them (like for fathers day) and he has to leave before drop off time to go back to his town for work that he should bring them back to me early when he leaves town. there is nowhere in our divorce decree that says that his parents get to keep the girls. my dh would have liked to spend some time with the girls on their first fathers day together.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)