Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so fu##ing pissed!! (Rant, and languange) *Kinda long...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Ok, so lets get out the back story. I'm 24 I live with my fiance, and our 4 year old at my parents house. I go to school full time and I don't work. My boyfriend works full time and travels for his job, he's home maybe for a few days (a week MAX) every couple of months. I am on food stamps, medical card and I get assistance from the state to pay for daycare while I'm in school and my boyfriend (sorry, I don't really like to say fiance I'm weird). I have to pay 100 dollars a month for my son to go full time. So for the most part I take care of my son, go to school, cook dinner for the whole house, do all the cleaning, and take care of my son 100% alone and do all of my homework (which, I'm not complaining about that). So my boyfriend has this big brother that I don't really like, and his girlfriend I HATE. She pisses me off so much. She doesn't work, never graduated, never got her GED, only worked one job (seasonally) for like two years, her parents bought her EVERYTHING, TWO cars, TVs, pets, video games (and systems). And THIS is what she posted on facebook:

This has me soooo heated.....You know, when I actually have a job where I have to pay taxes, who am I paying for? mother fuckers on welfare, So not only is part of my HARD ASS WORK PAYING FOR THEM, when I get laid off, I can't even get a fucking job to pay for myself BECAUSE THEY COME FIRST? I don't have ANYONE PAYING FOR ME, I DON'T HAVE ANYONE BUYING ME FOOD, OR PAYING MY MEDICAL BILLS, OR MY FUCKING RENT IF I HAD A HOUSE, EXCEPT I DON'T BECAUSE WELFARE COMES FIRST, OR ANYTHING. So just because I don't have the government paying for me means that "I'M NOT AS NEEDING"? Fuck YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this:
It irritates me that because I don't receive food stamps or government assistance, that I am less likely to receive a job over someone who does, as if I don't have bills to pay myself. I need to start mooching off of the government to get anywhere in life I guess. Pop a kid out and have the world handed to you. >:O

This really pisses me off. Mostly because I know she says this stuff about me all the time, and I can't really do anything about it because it's my boyfriends brothers girlfriend and I don't want to cause shit between everyone. But it still pisses me off! She is SUCH a moron! Where does she get thinking that because she's not on welfare means she can't get a job? WTF that makes sense! And HELLO! Where do you think a part of EVERYONES taxes go? Yes some money from every one's paycheck goes to people on welfare, and no not everyone on welfare should be on it, but what can you do about that?
Well, Thanks for letting me rant, I'm just so fucking pissed off right now between her and my asshole teacher at school I'm ready to fucking snap on someone because I'm so sick of these dumb bitches that have no idea what it's like to take 19 credit hours at school and have to raise a son by your self (Well, I do get money from him, so I don't have to worry about that, but He's not around for most of the time, so I AM pretty much on my own) and so what I get a little help from the state right now, at least I'm doing something to better my life instead of sitting on facebook crying about how horrible my life is, I stay up until one in the morning doing all my homework, get up at 7 everyday with my son and do everything else.
Thanks girls for listening, I'm just really pissed off about stuff like this. She is ALWAYS saying stuff about people getting money from the state so she should start popping out kids so she can get her life handed to her by the state.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaffedrikke
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Dont waste your precious energy on this. Focus on graduating getting anawesome job and giving your son a tremendous life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Quoting kaffedrikke:

Dont waste your precious energy on this. Focus on graduating getting anawesome job and giving your son a tremendous life.

Thanks.

Kaylawv2
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM
3 moms liked this
She sounds nice. I would just delete her. And if she worked part time seasonally i highly doubt she paid taxes or let alone paid enough in taxes to support anyone on welfare. She is an idiot. Dont allow stupid people to bring you down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Sorry, but you are NOT on your own until you work and support yourself AND move out of your parents house. JS.
lydi
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this

if she were in my life my mouth would definetly get me into trouble by saying mean things to her.

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly, it not worth your time or emotional energy getting upset over it. Just delete her and move on in your life to something positive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM

well, you don't pay taxes, in fact I doubt you EVER did... at least not NET taxes.. you get every dime back... and why don't you work?  it IS possible to work AND go to school!!  In fact, most non-leech, non excuses making people do... they don't sit around, making excuses to be losers and sponge from EVERY single method possible.. why did you and "fiance" have a child you can't afford????  why do that??  and FYI, in FOUR years, you should be done with school, working FULL TIME, support your family, being responsible, being the adult you thought you were when you laid with "you baby daddy!!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

well, you don't pay taxes, in fact I doubt you EVER did... at least not NET taxes.. you get every dime back... and why don't you work?  it IS possible to work AND go to school!!  In fact, most non-leech, non excuses making people do... they don't sit around, making excuses to be losers and sponge from EVERY single method possible.. why did you and "fiance" have a child you can't afford????  why do that??  and FYI, in FOUR years, you should be done with school, working FULL TIME, support your family, being responsible, being the adult you thought you were when you laid with "you baby daddy!!"

You need to get off your high horse lady. I'm sorry that not everyone can live their life as perfectly as you do. And just so you know I've worked two jobs from the time I was 16 until I became pregnant at age 20, so yes I did pay plenty of taxes. Oh, and how do you know how long I am going to be in school for? Maybe I'm going for my Masters degree, which taxes 6 years to complete. And what am I making excuses for? I said that I go to school, take care of my kid and my family with a little assistance from the state and I don't complain about it. And yes, it IS possible to go to school and work at the same time, I never said that its not, but who would watch my kid while I'm working 40 hours a week and going to school 5 days a week? That's right, NO ONE because I am the ONLY person that takes care of him. I think you're the piece of shit for judging people that you don't even know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM

all i see is you making excuses!  so "you baby daddy, brother's girlfriend" is right about you... no reason not to work all those years....  you should be working, for years now! 

Wtshubbypst
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
You are a bitch. Congrats!

Quoting Anonymous:

all i see is you making excuses!  so "you baby daddy, brother's girlfriend" is right about you... no reason not to work all those years....  you should be working, for years now! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)