Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F&4K HIM!!!!!!!! OMG... EDIT UPDATE #2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 361 Replies
Ok so dh has this "friend" that came to our house one night when hubby was gone and asked if he could get a soda, sure I told him but he was not allowed to come in my house w/o hubby here. I got him a.soda brought it out to him and then he asks me questions lile "when will____ be home, who is he with, is there anyway to get a hold of him & what time.do your kids go to bed. Well after I answered.all his questions he tried.to touch my breast!!!! Then said "well ____ won't be home for a couple hrs do you wanna fuck like wild animals?" I told him off and went in,my house locked the doors & told dh bout it when he got home... Dh didn't say anything to him :( so the next day i'm going for my reg walk and "friend" follows me the WHOLE WALK. I tell dh again & he says "3rd time he does something i'm gonna talk to him... WHAT?!?! Well "friend" stops by tonight & dh is talkin to him,like nothing happened!! They're outside laughing joking around.... WTF? I'm auper pissed dh won't say norhing to his loser friend. Am I overreacting?? WWYD if you were me? I'm hurt that he won't stand up for me. Knowning this scum bag DISRESPECTED me and hubs just shrugs it off... Smh

UPDATE: well dh is PISSED at me for being mad & hurt. He said " what the fuck do you want me to do? Tell him to leave and never come back? YES!! EXACTLY what i want.. His response: i told you i will give him 3 chances and then i will take care of it" why must this scumbag ass munch get 3 chances? He could have put a stop to it the first time... He is making me feel like shit bc HE hurt my feelings.. Smh what did i marry? Seems like i married marry poppins.... He ignored me mojority of the time i was talking THEN he kicked me out of our bedroom he says i can sleep on the couch :(
Ugh these are the times i wanna be single or gay, swear off all men!!

I'm gonna go to the court house now will update when I get back.Thank you all <3

UPDATE #2
I went and got the ofp agaisn't friend(it is for me and my 2 kids) so he is not allowed within 50 feet of me til 6-26-13 yay!!!! As for dh I told him me and my kids will stay with my mom until he can man up and protect his family.(he cried and begged me to stay) my kids keep asking when they can sleep @ home, where daddy is :( My oldest cried bc he wanted daddy. It breaks my heart to put my kids through this but I NEED to know that we come before his dumb friends. I have planned to stay with my mom for a couple weeks so dh knows exactly what he is willing to do for us. I have also been looking for divorce attorneys(just in case dh decides to leave) so I can "be ahead of the game". It has also been hard on me not knowning what's going to happen, I want to get all my bases covered though so nothing is a shock. Kwim? As for you ladies, I am so greatful for the support and well wishes!! *tears* I can't put into words how greatful and thankful I am to all of you. I wish I could hug everyone of you and thank you in person! sending all if you well wishes and lots of love <3
Thank you again :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Bump
ambermarie2006
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Wow that is terrible. I can't believe he wont stand up for you :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:03 AM
3 moms liked this
I would walk my happy ass out there and confront the both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
muthrof_2
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:05 AM
5 moms liked this
Maybe he's having friend tempt u to see what ud do??.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JayeC2
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM
5 moms liked this

I'd file assault charges against the "friend" ....and fire the DH for not sticking up for you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM
IKR!!!! If one of my friends spouse would say that he would MAKE me cut all ties...... So why does he not do the same?

Quoting ambermarie2006:

Wow that is terrible. I can't believe he wont stand up for you :(

gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Yes, you need to confront both of them.  Ask your husband if he talked to him yet--in front of the other guy. If not, tell both of them to their faces.

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I was kinda thinking this. I've seen many men do this.

My DH would have destroyed him before I even finished the story the first time, but he's pretty protective

Quoting muthrof_2:

Maybe he's having friend tempt u to see what ud do??.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this
I locked the door, so he better like sleeping with his homeboy!!!

Quoting Robin_TripleA:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow! That's shitty your dh didn't stand up to you. I would have stood up for myself though & not allowed him to ever come over... ever. My dh would respect my decision because he would trust my judgement on if his friend was being a creep!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)