Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever noticed...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM
  • 14 Replies
2 moms liked this

... That much of the time here on Cafemom women will post their issues and ask for advice... but then get really pissy and bratty when told flat out how to fix it? Seriously, do you want the truth and some effective advice, or just someone to rub your belly? If you would prefer the ladder, could you just let us know, so we don't get burned when we try to help you? Thanks ;)

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink_Sunshine
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:27 AM
4 moms liked this

They want rainbows shot up their butts. I think if you only want answers that agree with you, you shouldn't make posts.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this

I totally fucking agree!! I was dealing with a chick like that the other day in another group. She was so rebellious against my advice that she even made an entire thread calling me out.

Like fuck.

Honestly. She was just being moronic and I was pointing it out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I always check for her response to the first couple of replies witrh decent avice, before wasting my time with someone unreceptive.

Allie428
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Ladder
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by Ruby Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Eh. Sounds like most people, IRL. They don't want actual advice. They already have their mind made up & they just want you to tell them what they want to hear. Huge peeve of mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Or the very least I wish they would say "This is only a vent, no advice is needed".  Reminds me of a SIL I have. She bitches about her health problems, most of which could be fixed with diet and exercise (according to her doctors). But heaven forbid if someone trys to suggest something.  Last time we visited her she was moaning and complaining about how bad her diabetes was, while sitting in the cornor soaking down regular Dr. Peppers. The cans were actually stacked three high.

honeyrder
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm not even sure I want to know what she wants to do with the ladder. I'll pass on it for myself. lol

Quoting Allie428:

Ladder

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Wow smdh, my question of the day is whats the deal with Mp and 504 , I need some back info, can anyone tell me there story???
MynameisMummy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM

What!? Crazy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Or the very least I wish they would say "This is only a vent, no advice is needed".  Reminds me of a SIL I have. She bitches about her health problems, most of which could be fixed with diet and exercise (according to her doctors). But heaven forbid if someone trys to suggest something.  Last time we visited her she was moaning and complaining about how bad her diabetes was, while sitting in the cornor soaking down regular Dr. Peppers. The cans were actually stacked three high.

MynameisMummy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM

What? Did I use the wrong "ladder" word? LMAO!!! Leave it to meeee.... 

Quoting honeyrder:

I'm not even sure I want to know what she wants to do with the ladder. I'll pass on it for myself. lol

Quoting Allie428:

Ladder

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured