Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The bullied bus monitor.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this
Has any one else seen the video? I saw it today on YouTube and am completely disgusted with the way they treated her! If my son ever did something like that his punishment would go beyond taking privileges. He would be mowing that women's yard all summer and helping her with groceries as long as she was comfortable enough to allow that! Then he would come home and mow the grass there. Plus no pool parties or anything at all over the summer and maybe the next couple summers. He would regret ever acting like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yellownes8
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM
Omg yes I couldn't even watch the whole video. It happened in my area too...ugh fucken little brats! I would be mortified if those were my kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Old news, baby. She's getting over $600k now, all thanks to the internets!

MollyJmommy
by Silver Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I watched it too it makes me sad that some kids are so mean like that :( I'm glad the one boy caught it on video and showed it too his dad though otherwise who knows how long they would have kept picking on her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WFG2012
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM
I haven't followed the story but am I right in that kids were bullying an adult? in my opinion that's poor judgment in her part and the bus drivers as well. we didn't.have monitors on our buses because we knew our drover had the authority to take us back to the school and call security or pull over and call the district cops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KarriePlus1
by Karen on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:23 PM
I saw it. Not just in the video, I've been the victim. Kids are vicious, it surprises me how many parents don't realize it.
sheena696
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I have not watched it. I know enough about if from the description and from the reactions of others to know I don't even want to see it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I'm going to get bashed for this.

It was horrible what happened to her but as a bus monitor, you are there to make sure the kids are behaving and to be a 2nd set of eyes for the driver.   She couldn't protect herself, what would have happened if they attacked another student?

Again the kids are in the wrong and deserve punishment.

white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:26 PM

They been getting death Threats the Kids for there actions that is . Wonder if any will try 

MilfShake26
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM
I saw it on the news. I can't believe parents are raising children that act like that. Poor woman.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to get bashed for this.

It was horrible what happened to her but as a bus monitor, you are there to make sure the kids are behaving and to be a 2nd set of eyes for the driver.   She couldn't protect herself, what would have happened if they attacked another student?

Again the kids are in the wrong and deserve punishment.

I agree

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)