Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has any one else seen the video? I saw it today on YouTube and am completely disgusted with the way they treated her! If my son ever did something like that his punishment would go beyond taking privileges. He would be mowing that women's yard all summer and helping her with groceries as long as she was comfortable enough to allow that! Then he would come home and mow the grass there. Plus no pool parties or anything at all over the summer and maybe the next couple summers. He would regret ever acting like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Replies (11-14):
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM
That's great she deserves it! One boy told her " your kids are going to commit suicide just to get away from you!" well one of her children did commit suicide. Plus they were pretty much sexually harassing her! Asking her, her bra size, if she was going to rape them, and saying they were going to shove twinkies up her ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Old news, baby. She's getting over $600k now, all thanks to the internets!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nellierice
by Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Theres a fundraiser going on for that woman that was intended to give her a good vacation. So far, it's raised $655,000 :)  There ARE good people in the world and hopefully she won't have to go back to that job. She is also getting the money tax free so every bit of it is hers to spend. It's only been 5 days since it's been going on (I think) and there are 20 some days left to donate. I hope that woman can still see the good that there is on this earth.

You can google it, I think it's "Give Karen Klein a vacation" or something similar. It's amazing.

masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I will look into that!

Quoting nellierice:

Theres a fundraiser going on for that woman that was intended to give her a good vacation. So far, it's raised $655,000 :)  There ARE good people in the world and hopefully she won't have to go back to that job. She is also getting the money tax free so every bit of it is hers to spend. It's only been 5 days since it's been going on (I think) and there are 20 some days left to donate. I hope that woman can still see the good that there is on this earth.

You can google it, I think it's "Give Karen Klein a vacation" or something similar. It's amazing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM
O the school said they'll be punished but not till SEPTEMBER when school starts back!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to get bashed for this.

It was horrible what happened to her but as a bus monitor, you are there to make sure the kids are behaving and to be a 2nd set of eyes for the driver.   She couldn't protect herself, what would have happened if they attacked another student?

Again the kids are in the wrong and deserve punishment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured