Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: I let my DH sleep with another woman (not swingers)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have way more sexual experience than my DH and I didn't think it was fair for him to stop doing things just because we got married. If there are things he wants to do, I support it as long as I know and it's nothing ridiculous. So I found this ad online where a man was looking for someone to have sex with his wife. Everything lined up and he met them at a hotel and he had sex with the wife while the husband videotaped and took pictures. They all enjoyed themselves and had a good time. My husband and the guy text here & there (just "how you doin' type chit chat). The first time was last year and they met up again this past March. I kinda like giving him the freedom and my answer is the final answer. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Replies (211-217):
lovefromwithin
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM
No, I don't want to share. My SO and I are in an exclusive relationship - we've agreed if it's not exclusive anymore it's over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
torttia
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Uh NO. I was DH's first and only and there is no way in hell I would ever let him go sleep with someone else! Disgusting.

anonmusic
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I think so too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Flirt buddies are better in my opinion. :) 

Quoting anonmusic:

I've always wanted to try but my husband will only let me have a flirt buddy.:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NikkiDoll:

That is not my idea of marriage. Sounds like he should have waited to get married if he felt he didn't have enough "experience."

HaleyCovington
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM

This entire post is drama... hence why I stopped replying. I'll take being a judgemental bitch over a nasty skank anyday.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw! I had a fresh bag of popcorn in the microwave! This was getting good! :) 

Quoting HaleyCovington:

Quoting KitT.Kat:

Right... You respect each other.... Your f*cking other people you nut case. I'm over this conversation. Good luck with your std's. I can't wait to see your post in a few years about how your husband left you for some slut you let him bang.

daisyb
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM

That is just Crazy but, whatever.. as far as the Picture Taking & Video Taping- that is completely off the wall & Insane..

JakesMom712
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM
We did something similar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN