Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession: I let my DH sleep with another woman (not swingers)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have way more sexual experience than my DH and I didn't think it was fair for him to stop doing things just because we got married. If there are things he wants to do, I support it as long as I know and it's nothing ridiculous. So I found this ad online where a man was looking for someone to have sex with his wife. Everything lined up and he met them at a hotel and he had sex with the wife while the husband videotaped and took pictures. They all enjoyed themselves and had a good time. My husband and the guy text here & there (just "how you doin' type chit chat). The first time was last year and they met up again this past March. I kinda like giving him the freedom and my answer is the final answer. Is there anyone else in a similar situation?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 26, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Replies (211-217):
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM
No, I don't want to share. My SO and I are in an exclusive relationship - we've agreed if it's not exclusive anymore it's over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Uh NO. I was DH's first and only and there is no way in hell I would ever let him go sleep with someone else! Disgusting.

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I think so too!

Quoting Anonymous:

Flirt buddies are better in my opinion. :) 

Quoting anonmusic:

I've always wanted to try but my husband will only let me have a flirt buddy.:/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting NikkiDoll:

That is not my idea of marriage. Sounds like he should have waited to get married if he felt he didn't have enough "experience."

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM

This entire post is drama... hence why I stopped replying. I'll take being a judgemental bitch over a nasty skank anyday.

Quoting Anonymous:

Aw! I had a fresh bag of popcorn in the microwave! This was getting good! :) 

Quoting HaleyCovington:

Quoting KitT.Kat:

Right... You respect each other.... Your f*cking other people you nut case. I'm over this conversation. Good luck with your std's. I can't wait to see your post in a few years about how your husband left you for some slut you let him bang.

by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM

That is just Crazy but, whatever.. as far as the Picture Taking & Video Taping- that is completely off the wall & Insane..

by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM
We did something similar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN