Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I steal.

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM
  • 45 Replies
1 mom liked this

Technically, anyway. Music and movies, I download them. And I don't feel a bit bad about it either. All of those actresses and musicians are all so rich, and blow it on ridiculous things and they get many many free things and perks for being famous..I don't believe you should get paid millions of dollars for acting or singing. You entertain people, to me people that work hard hard physical work should be paid more than entertainers. Not to mention I had a friend who is a VERY famous singer, very very famous. A list. And she told me that she doesn't really see hardly any money from album sales. Most of her money she makes by going on tour, she told me that's how it is for almost everyone in the music industry . That aside, I don't think music is something you can even put a price on. It's a gift.

I know tons of people think that pirating music and such is really wrong, but for me, I do not.

That is my confession, the only confession I have lol. Since I have never posted any secrets on here I figured I would.

What is your opinion on downloading movies and music?

by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Agreed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I do it all the time and so does everyone else I know.

ndirishchic06
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I download music all the time with out any guilt. My Ipod is full of illegal music!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:34 PM
I think you should have done this anon. Someone's going to report you for illegal behavior.
mommy2annaliese
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM

They can do so if they would like. If you mean report to cafemom, I didn't know you can get in trouble for things you do off the site. If you mean to the cops, they can try. But I dont have any personal info registered to this account, I don't use this laptop for pirating music, or the internet I am using to post this. So first, they would have to figure out where I live, who I am, and then they would have to prove it.

I am not worried about it.

Quoting wkukid:

I think you should have done this anon. Someone's going to report you for illegal behavior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM

what site do you use for your illigal movies? ive been looking but no such luck, i dont feel bad about any of it either.

Dixichic
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:36 PM

what sites do you use? i didnt know that you could still do that.

eta: i see nothing wrong with it either

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Download a torrent (I use utorrent) and go to www.thepiratebay.org

There is so much stuff on there.

lowencope
by Platinum Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

WEll, considering it's illegal and considered stealing, I don't do it.  You can be prosecuted for doing it and would reccomend stopping.  I know you don't think the artists should be paid millions, but that's just the way it is.  

tibbybear
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I don't know of anyone who doesn't download music and movies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN