Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have a crush on Christian Grey

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Why, oh whyyy can't he be real? Where can i find a guy like this? *sigh* 

I just finished the 50 shades of grey trilogy, obviously. And I'm not really referring to the kinky sex, I mean I want a guy who would treat me as amazing as Christian treats Ana! I'm so freaking jealous of a fictional character! Lucky bitch! LOL

Altho the "kinky fuckery" wouldn't be half bad... ;)

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh sweetie there are plenty of men out there who control, hit, and keep saying I want to beat the shit out of you! You'll find him! 

That guy was a complete asshole in the book! 

lincolnlady
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM
I read all three books. The third book was the best read. But I was not into him at all. Sorry, I don't get the appeal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Christian is a douchebag wannabe Dom.  Team Laurent, all the way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I can't tell you how much I love that phrase lol I will be using it from here on out. You can spot a 50 shades fan by this line haha

Quoting Mena929:

I just want the kinkery fuckery!!!

mich.el.le
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I think he's a total d-bag.

eyeheartsin
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM
I love him lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Did you read all three? I didn't find him very appealing until the 2nd-3rd book. He did come off as the abusive type in book 1 but he definitely changed for the better after. I don't want someone to beat the shit out of me unless I ask them to. :p

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh sweetie there are plenty of men out there who control, hit, and keep saying I want to beat the shit out of you! You'll find him! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Yup I read all three. My sis kept saying oh you'll love him in the end. Nope still hated him. He was a complete jerk. Seeing that bitch Elena, taking that chick a bath, than kept getting after Anastasia when really she just wanted to live life. He was just way too controlling IMO. I mean he freaking flew over just cuz she went out with her friend for drinks, seriously?!

Quoting Anonymous:

Did you read all three? I didn't find him very appealing until the 2nd-3rd book. He did come off as the abusive type in book 1 but he definitely changed for the better after. I don't want someone to beat the shit out of me unless I ask them to. :p

Quoting Anonymous:

LClark1973
by Member on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Me,too. I imagine he got better with age.

Quoting eyeheartsin:

I love him lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:26 PM

My bff is OBSESSED with the trilogy and "Mr.Grey"  thats all she talks about........thats all her FB status's are about...thats all she posts about....it's ummmmm a bit odd........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)