Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

13 year olds dating....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 396 Replies
And the boy already shows signs of aggressive and controling behaviour. Example: boy's friend comes to him and say girl is sitting with another boy at lunch talking and laughing. Boy goes to girls house and tells mom very rudely that he needs to talk to girl NOW, its an emergency. Girl runs out door to talk to boy. Mom looks and sees boy grab girls head and force her to look at him saying "LOOK AT ME!" Example 2: boy sees something from old fb page of girls. He calls moms cell phone at midnight demanding to talk to girl. Mom allows it and when she walks in the room she can hear boy screaming and hollering at girl thru the phone. ~~ Mom admits that girl is scared of boy yet she lets boy stay the night at the house with girl, allows girl to talk to boy, allows girl to go with boy places without her chaperone. ~~~I know what I would do and it wouldnt be good for the boy...curious as to what others would do. Thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump
starreyedcutie
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:44 AM
32 moms liked this
My kids will NOT be dating at 13!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rose87
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:45 AM
12 moms liked this
Separate them, talk to boy's parents and school officials to keep them as separated as possible.

Why would ANY parent allow ther 13y/o on the phone at midnight?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:46 AM
42 moms liked this

Mom is an idiot. The minute that boy touched my dd I would be all over him. With that said...my 13 year old would not be dating or have a boyfriend.

talktojonell
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:47 AM
21 moms liked this
My daughter is 15 and no dating in high school! Period.

I know it's a minority opinion but dating is practice for or searching for marriage. Dating imo is not healthy for teens. Plus, it distract them from other more important things.

imo high school is the time to get through hs and the time to learn how to get along with and enjoy the company of other women.

Oh, and that poor boy would be toast! His parents would be collateral damage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomma06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:47 AM
9 moms liked this
If I ever saw a boy touch my daughter like that, I would walk out there and kick his ass off my property. There would be no more contact period. And there is no way I would allow my 13 yr old to go somewhere with out a chaperone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aschwarz06
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this
School needs to be notified that he is not to come anywhere near the girl and his parents need to be notified end of story. He needs to go away
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NichelleB07
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:49 AM
6 moms liked this

He wouldn't of made it passed NOW at my house. My husband would of snatched him up off his feet in .2 sec for grabbing our daughters head. Would not of been a good day for us or this kid.

Amanda52007
This.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

If I ever saw a boy touch my daughter like that, I would walk out there and kick his ass off my property. There would be no more contact period. And there is no way I would allow my 13 yr old to go somewhere with out a chaperone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AJMRmom
7 moms liked this

My child would NOT be dating at 13, so NO way to give any kind of advice or what I would do because simply stated I would NOT. My daughter is 17 and just now starting to Court!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN