Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Induction has been scheduled.....

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

July 6th. if my daughter isn't here by then, that's when she will be born.

i had my 38 wk appt today. I'm still 3 cm dilated, but my doctor told me he is surprised i haven't gone into labor on my own yet because i have a "very favorable cervix" and that the baby is very low.i literally could go anytime. If i do go on my own, i just hope it wont be until this coming Friday or Saturday. my dad will be here then and he can watch our oldest daughter while I'm at the hospital. thankfully I'm having an epidural whether or not i have the induction.

so if not in the immediate future, i will have my youngest child in one week.

yes i know-"blah blah blah, wait till 40 wks blah blah blah, inductions are wrong unless necessary blah blah blah, you're a selfish person blah blah blah, you're hurting your baby blah blah blah, epidurals are the devil."

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2annaliese
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I had my baby the day before my induction was schedueled. At exactly 41 weeks. Honestly, when she is born you'll be wishing she was back in from being so tired. LOL.

mcr17
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM

thats kinda funny because with my oldest, i went into labor the morning of my induction. it was scheduled for 7am and i went into labor at 5am.

Quoting mommy2annaliese:

I had my baby the day before my induction was schedueled. At exactly 41 weeks.

sunshinebebe26
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

oh i know i was soo happy when my induction date was set, i wanted baby out lol

mcr17
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

thats exactly how i feel.big smile mini i just want her out, if she comes before then, that even better.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Congratulations on your baby I hope he or she will wait until your dad gets there

atyou
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Oooooooh exciting! Best wishes for a safe and quick labor and delivery!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinebebe26
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

i remember going in and telling my ob if you don't set the induction date i am going somewhere else he was like you feel that bad huh.. i was like yes he was like how about tomorow.. i love that man ...

Quoting mcr17:

thats exactly how i feel.big smile mini i just want her out, if she comes before then, that even better.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Gardeningmom4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Mine decided to come on her own time as well.Her due date was July 4th but she came June 26th

mcr17
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:17 PM

mine just said "if you want..." I immediately said "YES!"

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

i remember going in and telling my ob if you don't set the induction date i am going somewhere else he was like you feel that bad huh.. i was like yes he was like how about tomorow.. i love that man ...

Quoting mcr17:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

sunshinebebe26
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM

lol i bet ... congrats do you have a name picked?

Quoting mcr17:

mine just said "if you want..." I immediately said "YES!"

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting mcr17:

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)