July 6th. if my daughter isn't here by then, that's when she will be born.
i had my 38 wk appt today. I'm still 3 cm dilated, but my doctor told me he is surprised i haven't gone into labor on my own yet because i have a "very favorable cervix" and that the baby is very low.i literally could go anytime. If i do go on my own, i just hope it wont be until this coming Friday or Saturday. my dad will be here then and he can watch our oldest daughter while I'm at the hospital. thankfully I'm having an epidural whether or not i have the induction.
so if not in the immediate future, i will have my youngest child in one week.
yes i know-"blah blah blah, wait till 40 wks blah blah blah, inductions are wrong unless necessary blah blah blah, you're a selfish person blah blah blah, you're hurting your baby blah blah blah, epidurals are the devil."