Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why I'm not on food stamps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 457 Replies
33 moms liked this
Because I thought learning to do it myself was more important. I worked 2 and 3 jobs when need be, I'd scrub toilets, I'd walk dogs, I worked until 4 in the morning and then get up at 6:30 to go back to another job. People are lazy these days and want what they can't have so they just roll over and take what they think they've earned somehow. Please tell me how a 22 year old contributed enough tax dollars in their lifetime to feel entitled to welfare. Welfare has made this society what it is now, a bunch of fat McDonald's eatting hefers who feel entitled to throw babies out their vaginas and think its okay to have more than one baby daddy. Fuck you should be ashamed. I would say your parents should be ashamed but they are the ones that taught this fat selfish me generation that it's okay.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:58 AM
22 moms liked this
Glad it worked out for you like that. I work 12hrs shifts, my husband works the same shift AND 8hrs 3rd shift additional, he has one day off a week where he works another 8hrs at a 3rd job and we still need help. Don't judge what you don't know.
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:58 AM
26 moms liked this
'Cause that horse just ain't quite dead enough!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fairyjester
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM
3 moms liked this

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  yay you ?????blank stare

sunshinebebe26
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

well ok...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM
5 moms liked this
Well good for you but some people truly need fs. Don't judge someone just because they are on foodstamps because you don't know their story at all. And no I'm not on them either.
alwayskk
Okie dokie then. I was on welfare for 2 months. I did not feel entitled to it. I also do not feel as though I learned nothing from that experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kzuehlk
10 moms liked this
Dead horse, meet stick.

Go find a more productive hobby OP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Cool
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM
22 moms liked this
Who is taking care of these people's kids while they work 20 hrs a day? Not everyone has a great support system or 24 hr daycares in their area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:03 AM
You know why I'm not.... because my dh supports us! And its a choice we made before we had our 2 children! I have a dd from a previous relationship as well.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)