Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate everybody right now...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

okay... not everybody... maybe...

anyway, the point is that everybody hates me, or it seems like God hates me... or something...

i just went to three f*cking different stores to get last minute stuff for a birthday party this weekend and in every single store the cashier was just sitting there chatting it up with another employee... they saw me... they just didn't care that there was a woman with four kids hanging all over her trying to get home so that she could put her kids to bed and stay up till one in the morning finishing putting stuff together.... nope... it was much more important to hear whether or not that 'hoochie was gonna call her boyfriend again tonight'. while i am sure her personal life is quite exciting, i don't want to hear about it... i don't want my kids to hear about it... and the really sad part is that only once was the offender a teen/twenty something  girl... once there was an older lady taking an unimportant personal call at the register (i mean, unless teaching someone not to put colored laundry in with the whites is urgent nowadays) and the other time was two guys looking at OK magazine...and who am i to stand in the way of a budding gay relationship with my whining armful of children? 

sorry for the long rant... but... you know... damn!

Photobucket
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bearscubed
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Get on up and dance, girl.

jenkosweet
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

*gets up to dance... wonders if she can pull of knocking a cashier out with her 'moves'*

Quoting bearscubed:

Get on up and dance, girl.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN