Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted a son

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM
  • 18 Replies

Got a girl

Still happy, feel like I have some wisdom to impart on a little girl, but really only wanted one kid.. a boy.

:X

Guess I'll be having two lol :P Maybe adopt a son later on in life. C'est la vie, oh well :)

That's my confession. Please don't take it to mean I'm not happy with my baby girl! I am! & the idea grows on me more each day.

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beerabitch69
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM
Awwww. After tonight I will totally give you one of my boys.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweet.lil.mama
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I have 2 boys...I don't want anymore kids though...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:37 AM
2 moms liked this
:) it happens! Good confession! And there's a little boy that is probably meant to be adopted by you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:38 AM
boys are boogers.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Just be thankful she is healthy. You can always have or adopt that special little boy in the future

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I have 3girls. I also want a son and we will be starting the adoption process in 3-4 yrs, but we are also willing to adopt a girl if that's where the road goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarlaHood
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I understand.  I kind of wanted a boy the second time because I had a girl, and I wanted the experience of raising both.  But, we got a girl.  We thought we might try again, but we ended up deciding against it.  Now we have a granddaughter too!  I guess we were destined for girls.  But I can't imagine my life any other way, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  And my hubby is happy, because our youngest dd can fish and camp like nobody's business.  And both dd's played lots of sports.  It all worked out.

yeahwell
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:08 AM

Before getting pregnant, my plan was always to adopt! I am very thankful she is healthy and I think if I had been preggers with a boy I may have stopped there, having a girl gives me the opportunity to adopt in the future and experience having both daughter and son :)

Quoting Sassy762:

Just be thankful she is healthy. You can always have or adopt that special little boy in the future

azpreemiemom
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 2. You are welcome to have either one of my stinky, pee squirting, messy little boys.

bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 30, 2012 at 2:16 AM

I'd love a little boy myself :) We have 4 girls but only 3 boys...Time to even things up around here! Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured