Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think he's doing...? Edit in replies.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies
So I guess I'll start by saying my bf has never given me any reasons to suspect cheating nor do we have any trust issues. Well, my son and I went to visit him at work for supper last night(he works at a resturant as a bartender). My son asked for his phone to play games on it while we waited for our food. Ds is 3 years old & bf is always downloading games on his phone for him to play. Well while we were playing a game this text pops up from a girl who's name I dont recognize & it said 'alright, yeah I'm at work.'. Well there were no previous text to or from her which I thought was odd because her text sounded like a response to me. So last night I figured I wouldn't say anything because bf knows a lot of people & I told myself it was petty & silly anyways. Well thi morning curiosity got the better of me & I checked it while he was sleeping. The text is still there, with no reply since that but her name wa no longer saved with the number. I haven't said anything....should I ask him about it? I am due any day now with our baby so I don't know if my hormones are getting the best of me or if I should be a little concerned...?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UgtaBkdnMe
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM

I wouldn't mention it, seems like nothing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:50 AM
You will never get over it unless you get your answer.
momma_thouse
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:53 AM

It could be a wrong number ..I get people texting me like that sometimes .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:15 AM
But the number was saved in his phone under Mel last night & no name today??

Quoting momma_thouse:

momma_thouse
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM

YOU DID MENTION THAT ...

MEL COULD BE A GUY?

IF YOU SEE IT AGAIN THEN YOU ASK HIM 

Quoting Anonymous:

But the number was saved in his phone under Mel last night & no name today??

Quoting momma_thouse:

DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Weird that he deleted her name.
I'd just ask him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I want to but I don't want to feel like an idiot and ass for looking at his phone today if it nothing...booo for situations like this!

Quoting DaiTilley:

I'd just ask him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:25 AM
4 moms liked this
Bring it up casually, 'hey honey last night when you gave DS the phone you got a text from Mel, I just wanted to make sure you saw it and DS didn't dismiss it, btw, who is Mel?'
DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Just be kind of nonchalant about it; you can ask him who that person is without being accusatory or even mentioning that you looked through his phone.
And if you're totally uncomfortable confronting him, you could block your number, call the number from the phone, and ask for Mel.

Quoting Anonymous:

I want to but I don't want to feel like an idiot and ass for looking at his phone today if it nothing...booo for situations like this!

Quoting DaiTilley:

I'd just ask him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TairyHesticle
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM
4 moms liked this
No reason to be nonchalant...ask him who the fuck it is and why he's deleting shit. Tell him the fact that her name is now deleted is fishy to you. Too many of the women on here are too chicken shit to stand up to their men when something doesn't seem right.

Don't beat around the bush like a pussy. That's why these women get men that stomp all over them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN