Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My boyfriend of one week told me he loves me last night...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

He said it like three times. But he was pretty wasted. So I'm basically not counting it as anything.

I guess it wouldn't be SO incredibly outrageous if he meant it. We've only been dating a week, but we've known each other almost our entire lives.

But he was still drunk haha. Still, I'm kind of interested to see what he has to say for himself today.

Or if he even remembers anything hahaha.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (81-88):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:04 PM

I don't think that's true. Everyone needs to unwind every once in a while. It's not like he was hurting anything or anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

real men dont get wasted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:09 PM

There is a HUGE difference between unwinding and having a good time...and getting totally trashed where you say and do things to embarrass yourself and those around you. If you wake up the next morning either A, ashamed or B, total blackout, IMO you are acting like a frat boy instead of a real man

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think that's true. Everyone needs to unwind every once in a while. It's not like he was hurting anything or anyone.

Quoting Anonymous:

real men dont get wasted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I doubt he's ashamed of anything he did...? He didn't seem like he was upset about my reaction to anything that he said. And I'm SURE he didn't black out.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is a HUGE difference between unwinding and having a good time...and getting totally trashed where you say and do things to embarrass yourself and those around you. If you wake up the next morning either A, ashamed or B, total blackout, IMO you are acting like a frat boy instead of a real man

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

real men dont get wasted

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Drunken words are sober thoughts...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelbabii407
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Me too.

Quoting michaeljrsmommy:

I'm a firm believe that alcohol brings the truth out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM

*sigh* I see you are not following what I am saying.

I didn't say he blacked out I said you wake up to a black out IE your OP said you don't know if he will remember. That is a black out, when you don't remember the evening before.

And getting so drunk you go around telling a girl (whom you said you've only dated for 1 week) you love her..that could be cause for shame and or embarrassment. Regardless if you have been acquaintances for years.

Quoting Anonymous:

I doubt he's ashamed of anything he did...? He didn't seem like he was upset about my reaction to anything that he said. And I'm SURE he didn't black out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

real men dont get wasted

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Maybe. But I don't know, I don't see anything wrong with getting that drunk every once in a while. As long as it's not at anyone else's expense. And you don't like drive or anything like that. And as long as you're at a legal age to be able to do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

*sigh* I see you are not following what I am saying.

I didn't say he blacked out I said you wake up to a black out IE your OP said you don't know if he will remember. That is a black out, when you don't remember the evening before.

And getting so drunk you go around telling a girl (whom you said you've only dated for 1 week) you love her..that could be cause for shame and or embarrassment. Regardless if you have been acquaintances for years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

real men dont get wasted

dallas4nu
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM
LMAO he loves your vagina, dear....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)