Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did that really just go poof? Hunters mom, please pm me. :(

Posted by   + Show Post
I didn't get to read your last reply to me cuz it poofed. I am really wanting to be helpful to you, and as a young mom myself I think I can. Let me help?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:21 PM
Replies (31-39):
Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I remember that post, I read and responded. I didn't know that's the one you were referring to since she posted anon. So, how do you know who she is then if she posted anon?

Quoting got2monsters:

Teen mom was forced to have her baby, parents wouldn't allow abortion and won't allow adoption. She says she hates her baby and was getting bashed so bad the post was deleted, I was trying to talk to her and help her and since she was anon, I can't get ahold of her now. It was very sad.

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

what happened?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM
They would have never allowed a 15 year old to post on this site ......just saying . Let alone how in hell she came across the mc group and decided to post something like that in here expecting legitimate advice. Total troll
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:00 PM
At fifteen she's just a kid, I hope she has the opportunity to find him a safe home and gets a real chance to finish her childhood herself. I don't wish infertility on her, maybe she'll have a kid as an adult and be a fantastic mom, but at fifteen what could be expected of her. Kwim? I think her parents need to do some serious reevaluation on how to parent a teenager. Forcing parenthood on her because of a mistake is not the best way to handle the problem, it just makes it worse.

Quoting Anonymous:

I truly hope she never has the option to have another baby.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:01 PM
Why wouldn't they let a 15 yo post?

Quoting Anonymous:

They would have never allowed a 15 year old to post on this site ......just saying . Let alone how in hell she came across the mc group and decided to post something like that in here expecting legitimate advice. Total troll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:02 PM
That's what I'm saying, idk who she is. Hunter is her sons name but she was anon.

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

I remember that post, I read and responded. I didn't know that's the one you were referring to since she posted anon. So, how do you know who she is then if she posted anon?

Quoting got2monsters:

Teen mom was forced to have her baby, parents wouldn't allow abortion and won't allow adoption. She says she hates her baby and was getting bashed so bad the post was deleted, I was trying to talk to her and help her and since she was anon, I can't get ahold of her now. It was very sad.

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

what happened?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JLo1486
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Regardless if anybody thinks somebody is a troll or not, you can NOT prove she was. You can speculate, then again everyone thinks everyones a troll. Instead of being a bunch of bitches we should learn to keep our mouths shut for the people who aren't trolls and do take shit said online too seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Ok, I was not sure.  I did not get to read all the replies before it disappeared.

Quoting got2monsters:

That's what I'm saying, idk who she is. Hunter is her sons name but she was anon.

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Quoting got2monsters:

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

what happened?

Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:53 PM

That is very sad, I hope she comes back, all we can do is pray for her and for her to know that there's people out there that care about her I'm sure helps her a lot.

Quoting got2monsters:

Quoting Sweet_Faith:

Quoting JAIRATRACI:

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

what happened?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:06 PM
I should have said. " should have never "

Quoting Elayna90:

Why wouldn't they let a 15 yo post?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN