For those around my age (42), how did we ever made to this age?
1. I can remember playing in the backseat of my parent's car NO SEATBELT.
2. I would ride my bike and rollskates without helmet or knee pads.
3. Had no idea what hand sanitizer was but I did play in the mud.
4. I would rather have been outside then setting watching TV.
5. Walked to the store by myself before I was 10.
6. Had no idea what a cell phone was and couldn't use the house phone till I was 14.
7. I did not have a video game but I did have an imagenation.
8. Oh yeah I was a latch key kid from the age of 9 because I was the only kid left living at home and my mother worked until 5 or 6.
Seems like now days we are afraid for our kids to wipe their nose themselfs just makes me wonder how we ever made to the age we are today and it is a truly amazing thing that my parents made it to their 80's.