Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you wear shirts

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM
  • 23 Replies

with cartoon characters, animals, or weird slogans on them?  Is this a fashion no no for you?  What can you be found wearing on a typical weekend day?  Do you put on "your face" before you leave the house for anything?

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMysteriouss
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
No I don't wear any of the above. I also do not wear sweats, pjs, yoga pants or tennis shoes, ever. I wear the same types of clothes on the weekend as during the week.

Nice jeans/shorts, cute top/tank, heals/flip flops, depending on the season. I always have my hair done and face on, though I never wear lots of make up, only eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.

I get ready as soon as I wake up. And i stay dressed and done up until I go to bed. Regardless if I plan on leaving the house or not.

It makes me feel good to look good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM

I do! I love funny shirts!! a typical day is either shorts or jeans depending on the weather and a hoody or a tshirt! I NEVER leave my house without makeup. EVER. 

ginnjuice

gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:57 PM
I own a few. I have a Wonder Woman t-shirt and a Ninja Turtles t-shirt. I mostly wear them to the gym.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sam12796
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Typically no I don't wear characters or slogans.  I wear comfortable clothes plain t-shirts, jeans, sneakers or sandals. Yeah I wear make up always well except when I had my children or went to the dentist.

Lishes
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Nope. I always put on foundation and mascara flat iron my hair before I leave the house.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calusari
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a nerd, I guess...so I wear tee shirts from my favorite tv shows (Dexter, Supernatural, Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The X Files) as well as superhero tees. I'm all about tee shirts, shorts and my different colored Converse shoes.

There are a couple of t shirt websites that I love, which have a new design each day and the tees are only $10. They are Ript Apparel and Tee Fury, if anyone is interested. They are mostly sci fi-related themes, but not all.

ashleywright88
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I am very simple in the way I dress. Usually a pair of jeans or shorts, a plain swoop neck shirt, or a nice dress shirt and flip flops during the summer. In the winter I wear a pair of cute slide ons. I refuse to leave my house unless I have eyeliner on, my eyes look really weird without it lol. That is the only make up I care to wear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:04 PM

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM
No I don't wear any of that. It's ghetto to me. I wear khakis or Bermudas depending on the temp and a cute shirt. I don't wear makeup normally, I just tan to cover up the dark circles lol.
SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I don't wear make up daily and its so flipping hot with these 100+ temps that my hair gets washed in the AM and immediately put up. I have one character shirt, kinda. It days Goonies forever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN