Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question SAHMs

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I notice that some SAHMs only desire/ goals are to raise their kids and keep a clean house. Part of me knows its their right to choose this lifestyle, but the other part feels sad for them. I love my kids and am a SAHM but have other aspirations as well. SAHMs what are your goals for yourself... Besides a healthy marriage and raising good kids?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Replies (91-98):
Ababoo
by Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too. Your reply and the others like it made me teary eyed. Well said!

Quoting embersparkle:

I'm very happy with raising my kids and having a healthy marriage. I have no big time dreams because I'm living it everyday when I wake up next to my husband and my three baby boys. Thats all I need.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.not.angel.
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:02 AM
To give grand buttsex. But I mastered that a while ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embersparkle
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:05 AM

I did want to be an RN but I realized I didnt want to spend all my time working. I would rather be home with my kids and get to be around for everything. This is what makes me happy, I would be miserable working full time. Even though DH works fulltime, his job makes it possible for him to not miss big important things with the kids. I wouldnt trade what we have for anything in this world.

Quoting Ababoo:

Me too. Your reply and the others like it made me teary eyed. Well said!

Quoting embersparkle:

I'm very happy with raising my kids and having a healthy marriage. I have no big time dreams because I'm living it everyday when I wake up next to my husband and my three baby boys. Thats all I need.

Are you a Misfit Diva of CM ? Do you go against the grain on issue's such as pa, abortion etc ? Are you tired of all the bashing ? If so come and join this brand new group for all CM's unpopluar..........

MISFIT DIVA'S OF CM http://www.cafemom.com/group/115064

casanderson1
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I want to open my own little cupcake bakery, I love baking and I know it would be successful. :) for now I make cupcakes and cakes out of my home for friends and family.
Shadow_Walker
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:14 AM
nothing as grand as a big career or anything. I would love to see the world. I would also like to help kids stay in school, do well in school, go to college, and get into healthy hobbies to keep them out of dangerous and negative activites/groups of people. My goal before I die is to help at least 10 kids find a better future than they believe possible. 2 down.. 8 to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I have many goals for myself.  I am working toward getting my black belt next year, being able to do the splits, reach my ideal weight, continue learning.  We are also working on building our animal business and want to eventually grow our own food all year long.  This winter we plan on working on getting our greenhouses built.  Oh, I am also starting on being able to run a mile.  I haven't decided on my first goal for the mile yet. I need to make it hard to attain but realistic.    My absolute favorite activity is reading.  I love reading books that inspire me to push myself and books that help me to keep learning new things.  I seriously doubt I would have time for all these things if I wasn't a SAHM.  I love my life and everything I have been able to accomplish since becoming a mom.

Fmama2
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 10:57 AM
When our kids all starts school I would like to start college and maybe be a teacher or nurse.
Dd is 5 and ds almost 2,We want one more within another 2 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I want to continue to help out with our business and expand it to my husband's hometown in Africa. I also want to travel the world. I'm thinking about possibly getting my masters degree and go back to work. But most likely I will just stay at home with my husband, raise our kids, and work on our business

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)