Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do your ex in laws treat you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I left my ex husband and they can't forgive me for it. It's ridiculous their son was up to his eyeballs in debt (he only told me AFTER we were married) and they don't know he has other kids that he never sees (i found out recently) to be honest i just want them to be civil and quite frankly get over it. It's been a year. And their son has left the country.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TLIF1281
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Ha ha they stalk me and stalk my friends and try to talk to me and tell em how I was the best but then turn around when I won't talk to them tell em how horrible I am. My ex was not the only one who was abusive so was his whole family. 

HoosierNative
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Mine treat me great!!! I NEVER SEE them!!! Lollll sorry to hear yours are asshats. Bummer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rwblake2011
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Dd's grandparents and I get along great including her step grandparents on her stepmoms side. My exh's family we have NO contact with what so ever. Exh is a PEDOFILE whose family is helping him hide from the law.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BekkieBoodle
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:53 PM
I see mine all the time.... They still love me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:55 PM
BUMP!
OrientalLily
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM

They aren't my ex in-laws.  I'm with my df, but they treat me like shit.  In all honesty though, what can I do???

Nothing...  So, I just avoid them.  Df, refuses to stick up for me or defend me to his family when it is needed, so I just avoid his family.  It's a way to deal with it, I guess...

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:57 PM
My exinlaws do not contact me thankfully but when I am stuck seeing them his mom is sugary fake.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:58 PM
We get along great. I'd actually rather talk to them about my sons problems than his dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisyb
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:00 PM

I am truly blessed b/c i am closer to my EX-MIL than i am my Own Mother..

gsprofval
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I am friends with the dumbex's "good" sister. The dumbex and his 2 nasty sisters leave me and the kids alone most of the time.

I really loved my Mom and Dad in law; they were great people!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)