Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would it be rude of me ?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My sister passed away from cancer seven years ago. my sister friend from middle put a picture of my sister . She tagged tons of people to my sisters picture. People are asking how she died , asking if it's my sister?

I want the report the picture and have it removed. Yes it's a bitch move but I haven't gotten over it. I think I'm more made she tagged people and asking questions.

so how fucked up am I that I want to report the picture. I don't want to personally ask the girl. I think I'll lose my cool :/

Thanks for reading
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Starburst72
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:07 AM

what has she done that offends you so much?

cherrywaves21
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Report it if it makes you feel better. I'm not super sure of the issue? Are the tags at least of people your sister knew or are in the pic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I think you're just upset. Maybe PM her and ask she take it down because its upsetting to you. I'd also answer her question privately (if you can bring yourself to do that.).

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I doubt they will remove it, it's not offensive...you have to remember that other people grieve your sister too, and although you maybe having a tough time dealing with seeing the picture,other people are remembering her with fondness and maybe you can take some comfort in that...sorry for your loss

.not.angel.
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Yes. That would be rude. That was her friend. Untag yourself from the photo and leave it be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:10 AM

maybe she is tryna keep her memory alive...whatever you choose to do op that is on you...best wishes and i am sorry for your loss

i.love.my.life
by Arika on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM
You can report it saying they don't have permission to post it, but I don't see what the big deal is. Sounds like you need some help coping with her passing away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
I really don't know the people tagged. It was just my sister in the picture.

Quoting cherrywaves21:

Report it if it makes you feel better. I'm not super sure of the issue? Are the tags at least of people your sister knew or are in the pic?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Thanks

Quoting wicked_tink:

maybe she is tryna keep her memory alive...whatever you choose to do op that is on you...best wishes and i am sorry for your loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured