Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you really that effing ignorant!

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
Omg the people in my town are dumb asses. I was reading up on my local news because I missed it last night. When the fire work ban went into effect there was people whining and crying. It is in effect for a good reason you moron. If we weren't in a drought it would be fine. One guy said why does the city get to go on with their annual firework show. They always do it on the river and have firefighters ready at all times.
Next is the water restriction. A few people commented that they will continue to use their water when they want because they pay for it. It is restricted for a reason were experiencing a fucking drought. The comments just got even worse. I can't believe the level of stupidity some people have. This is the worse summer I have ever experienced. Summer of 2007 was nothing compared to this. I am praying we get rain soon lord knows we need it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
touchingstars
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Some people really are idiots send couldnt give a fuck Less about how there actions affect others
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meagan0716
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM
I know they don't. But you would think they would atleast be concerned about out water supply. Or the firework and burn ban. But they don't care.

Quoting touchingstars:

Some people really are idiots send couldnt give a fuck Less about how there actions affect others
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:27 AM

I have lived in arizona so i know that wildfires are extremely scary  I would rather how water to drink or use to cook and clean rather than to water my lawn

Starburst72
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:29 AM

i cannot read, carry on, ignore me

Pray for the happiness of those who curse you.Pray for those who hurt you.Luke 6:28

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:31 AM

It's been very dry here too, though I guess not that dry.  They have only "suggested" people don't set off fireworks and there is no water restriction.

I'm glad I live where there are (typically) intelligent people though.  When the firework suggestion came out most people were giving tips on staying cool and what to do if you do choose to set them off.

Cambriagurlmom
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:40 AM

They lifted our burn ban/firework ban yesterday and it fathoms me because we have averaged 100 deg days (broke records three days in a row) we haven't had rain for a month either. I got some poppers from the firework stand and I had asked about their business this year and they said it was slow until the ban was lifted. I couldn't believe it I had to research but they did lift it. We are not doing ours at all I don't want my house burning down.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2012 at 6:48 AM

Yes, they are - they really are that fucking stupid, self-centered, and unaware.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)