Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: yes, I know I'm a whore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies

After months of ttc a child I got a positive test last week. yay, right? wrong!!

Last month husband and I were fighting. I went out with some coworkers and one I had been flirting with for a bit. nothing ever serious, just light banter.

I was drinking all night and he offered to give me a ride home. I told him we were not getting along and I did not want to go home so he said he could either take me to a hotel for the night or i could crash on his couch. I stupidly agreed to the latter.

heavy flirting on the way to his place and some touching on my part and...well, details aren't really needed but we did have sex. we used a condom...the first time...

I woke up, sobered up and apologized and asked to just forget everything and move on. so we agreed, it never happened. I went home and when hubby got off of work we talked and made up.

I didn't tell him about the night beore but I had plans to as soon as everything settled.

added detail, I looked at my chart, the night with coworker was a day before i o'd, hubby was the day of and day after i o'd.

now I'm pregnant and I have no idea what to do. because it could really go either way. Someone please shoot me!!!!! I am honestly debating an abortion.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ebster
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM
I thought you used a condom?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy0708toJC
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Do what you feel is right but gosh almighty that's a sticky situation. I hope you figure things out. good luck hun

natty31105
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

THe first time....Im guessing they punched the monkey twice?

Quoting Ebster:

MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM

You said you used a condom the first time? Did you do it more than once? I can't give much advice because you were drunk so you don't know how safe you were. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM

sigh, yep....that I remember.

Quoting natty31105:

Quoting Ebster:

Jade89
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Well not that this REALLY matters, but Uhm are they the same race/nationality, or is there a possibility you and hubby are white and the other dude is black?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I don't know either. Stupid stupid stupid!!

Quoting MichelleSw:

You said you used a condom the first time? Did you do it more than once? I can't give much advice because you were drunk so you don't know how safe you were. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh boy, I have a friend where the same thing happened. She kept the baby and never told her BF not DH they weren't married the baby looks like it could be either she doesn't know if it's her co workers or her bf specially since she slept with them both within 24 hours.

natty31105
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Ruh roh!! So there could be more?

Quoting Anonymous:

sigh, yep....that I remember.

Quoting natty31105:

Quoting Ebster:

Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Oh good grief you are in a bad situation...can you talk to either one of them, honestly?

If all else fails, I hope they were both white, and same specs...nobody would be the wiser lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)