Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

whatever ya jacka**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
SO was suppose to.fly bk home today. Matter of fact the flight he was suppose to be in lands in 10min.
He called me an hour ago said he missed his flight bcuz the person never showed up to give him a ride to the airport....apparently callin a cab didnt cross his mind....any ways I text him over an hour ago he replies "im in the phone call u in a few" .... Again over an hour ago but hes had plenty if time to fb .

Now being as I work today and im suppose to pick him up from the airport (hour n a half drive) I .eed details ect.....

ATM.... I dont care if he comes back.....I sure aint pickin his ass up... You wanna be an ass and inconsiderate then fuck you I aint wasting my time in your ass.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:55 PM

He missed his flight.  Shit happens. Im sure you miss him don't allow this to ruin your homecoming :) 

ginnjuice

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Wow. He missed a fligt. Breathe

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM
If hes..got time to fb random shit...hes got time to call me.n let me know whats goin on. Yea I did miss him, but im starting to get sick of this crap and ready to just move on

Quoting brettsmomma:

He missed his flight.  Shit happens. Im sure you miss him don't allow this to ruin your homecoming :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)