Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fat people are lazy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I used to hate when people said.that but its the truth. I lost over 100 lbs the old fashioned way , and I feel like fat people don't have an excuse, I hate it.when they complain. "oh I'm fat I don't look good in anything I can't wear a swimsuit" well jog, quit eatting twinkies, and stfu. I have had 4 kids by c section so no excuse, sorry for the long rant
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (171-180):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

goodmama85
by Diamond Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

like skinny ppl are not? stfu.i can't begin to tell you how many lazy ass skinny/thin ppl i'v seen.smdh

A.B.C.brown07
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM

yea, NO...you're not fat. you're a skinny chick using the excuse that you are fat so people dont think you're a prejudice bitch.

hey guess what?

you're a prejudice bitch! :0D

JadensMommy2
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I'm morbidly obese and I don't give a shit what you think about me.  =D

Have a good day!  

malxslady
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

There is many reasons people can be fat and not make they lazy.  Do not judge what you have no clue about.

lese39
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Some people struggle to loose weight both myself and my daughter in law suffer from PCOS and try as we might loosing weight is a major struggle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

You may have lost the weight but you sound very bitter and angry.  I am curious why the complaints of others really matter to you.  I have heard many skinny people feel the same way.  That statement is a self esteem issue and not a weight issue.  I know plenty of people skinny and fat people that are hardworking and plenty that are lazy on both sides.  I am far from lazy.  I don't eat Twinkies, do high intensity workouts,  eat right, raise over 200 animals, homeschool, take karate, and many other things.  You should never judge a person solely on their weight.  

cew816
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I think uneducated and ignorant people are lazy

EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Of course, op, everyone's body is just like yours. If you can do it, so can everyone else. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Did you know that stress and depression can cause someone to not be able to lose weight, I exercise and eat right but still can't get the weight off and I am under A LOT of stress and I am depressed. So not all fat people are lazy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)