Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fat people are lazy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I used to hate when people said.that but its the truth. I lost over 100 lbs the old fashioned way , and I feel like fat people don't have an excuse, I hate it.when they complain. "oh I'm fat I don't look good in anything I can't wear a swimsuit" well jog, quit eatting twinkies, and stfu. I have had 4 kids by c section so no excuse, sorry for the long rant
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (181-190):
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I agree with you. When I was overweight, I was eating what was convenient, and not healthy. I also was not exercising. If you don't have health issues, fat is most likely becuase you are not doing what you can to burn it off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dontchawishuknu
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:50 AM

All fat people are lazy in much the same way that all judgmental people are a$$holes...just because you are an EX-fat person doesn't make you any better than those who are still fat and it never will.  Congrats, but get over yourself.

tazz67mom
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 10:57 AM

well arn't you just a little ray of sunshine. That would like me saying that all skinny people are sluts. Just because someone says it doesn't make it correct.

orcadarwin
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Yeah, I'd like you to tell my dad that to his face.  He's very overweight, but he has always been far from lazy.  He served his country for more than 20 years.  He was injured while serving his country, but that didn't stop him.  He continued to be very active, all the while still gaining weight.  He hardly eats anything.  He is now disabled, has diabetes and he has come to the point of almost having his legs cut off a couple of times.  Yet he still gets out and walks when he can, he still gets down in his workshop and is still very active.  He is still overweight, and can not lose weight no matter what he does.  

My mother has thyroid issues and can not lose weight.  

You are a very judgemental asshole who has to belittle other people to make yourself feel better about yourself.  Take a minute and think about what it would be like to be in someone else's place for even a minute.  I bet you wouldn't last 10 seconds in my dad's place.

bearscubed
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Some people have issues with their own metabolism or some underlying disorder. I'm sure many people can overcome their battle with the bulge but that doesn't mean they're all lazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM

laughing

Quoting cassie19831:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't all toots smell? Gas is usually a pre-emptive to having to shit, so I'd assume all shit stinks.

Quoting Anonymous:

And their toots smell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMxfmT0UHgk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DixieL
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM

My DIL is really big and she doesn't eat much more than I do. My family always tells me I am too thin. My  DIL isn't lazy

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM
They are not stupid. They speak the truth!

Quoting jas_momof2:

Anons are stupid...

queentroll117
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN