Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fat people are lazy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I used to hate when people said.that but its the truth. I lost over 100 lbs the old fashioned way , and I feel like fat people don't have an excuse, I hate it.when they complain. "oh I'm fat I don't look good in anything I can't wear a swimsuit" well jog, quit eatting twinkies, and stfu. I have had 4 kids by c section so no excuse, sorry for the long rant
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (191-200):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 40 on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Well your intitled to your opinion.

queentroll117
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM

im 5'2 110 lbs..I am sorta lazy with working out sometimes. oh well

Anonymous
by Anonymous 39 on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Congrats for losing 100lbs! Medical conditions are a genuine reason for being overweight but not every fat person can say that. The majority of fat people are lazy and this country is full of them! Running after your kids, chores, cleaning does not necessarily equal excercise unless it's for a constant 60 minutes at least and your heart rate is elevated.
livysmom04
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I personally don't think I'm lazy. I workout 3 times a week, and eat healthy and yet still am unable to lose the weight. So don't say that if your fat your lazy. Some people have different metabolisms and everyone is different.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree. I am lucky if I can go out for a run without my cell going off. It is usually dh calling me to come home, and help him deal with some crisis at the house.  I am also lucky if I can exercize period. On top of taking care of my kids, I spend the day taking care of my elderly grandmother while my parents work.  It is like taking care of another child, except with more doctor's appoinments, and constantly following her around to make sure that she isn't straining her self, because she refuses to accept that she has limits in what she can and can't do around the house.  Between taking care of  her,  and my kids, and the constant stream of dd's playmates in and out of the house all day, I am exhausted, and the last thing I think about doing is getting on the treadmil.  I workout when I can, I keep my house, and yard tidy, and  I try to eat right, and watch my portions.  Just, because it is taking me a bit longer than I would like to lose the weight, doesn't mean I am lazy, or I am not trying. 

Quoting cew816:

Who the hell has time to run twice.a day?

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh whine whine whine yall are just mad because you're fat and won't put forth effort, admit if you ran twice a day.and cut calories increased water and worked ur ass off u would be smaller

narcoleptic911
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:57 AM
People in the military do it all the time i speak from personal experience and sometimes its manditory
narcoleptic911
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM
N yes i have a child
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this
And the OP is an idiot.

Some medications make you gain weight! My aunt was 125 lbs in 2000. One morning that November she woke up paralyzed from waist down. Several months and tests later they finally figured out se had a severe case of MS. They began treatment via injections and IVs of steroids, physical therapy and 12 yrs later she can only walk short distances, is mostly wheelchair bound and weighs 250 pounds.

There are many causes for someone to be overweight. My mom has always been overweight. She's tried diet, exercise, weight watchers, Nutra system, went to a quack dr that gave her two dangerous Meds that almost killed her. Nothing worked. She eats healthy, proper portions, ect. She has a degenerative joint disease that is genetic (similar to osteoarthritis) and works full time even though her dr has given her handicap sticker and told her to file for disability. She can barely walk, but pushes through the pain and works. She is far from being lazy.
MamaGlitterBug
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:06 PM
What I find ironic is you posted this anon....what, can't handle the heat? Stay outta the kitchen!

Not every lazy person is fat and not every fat person is lazy.
MamaGlitterBug
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Read previous replies I said there's obv medical reasons

But when you see a fat person or overweight person I bet you instantly judge their "laziness" not whether or not they have a medical condition!

I'm Jess...wife to Jared of 10 years...Mama of 4. 3ofmyown+1ofhis=4kids:   Amanda (sd) 12, Amethyst  9 (Pdd-Nos), Isaac 7 (Autism and Epilepsy) & Elijah 5.. I proudly breastfed Elijah until his 4th birthday when he completely self-weaned.  I support Nursing In Public and am anti-vaccines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)