Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

fat people are lazy

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I used to hate when people said.that but its the truth. I lost over 100 lbs the old fashioned way , and I feel like fat people don't have an excuse, I hate it.when they complain. "oh I'm fat I don't look good in anything I can't wear a swimsuit" well jog, quit eatting twinkies, and stfu. I have had 4 kids by c section so no excuse, sorry for the long rant
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Replies (211-217):
KRIZZ25
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:21 AM
I,m fat.and at times lazy .but i have heath issues,singlemom under lot of stress.i can do a lot do to a back issue.i would live to work out..i thank skinny ppl are bitchey becase thy r hungry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:50 AM
Yeah. She'll be on strong pain meds the rest of her life. Tried surgery after surgery, the only option left is amputation.. (leg/ ankle)

Quoting weirdkids:

I know exactly how she feels. I am overweight and have medical issues that prevent me from exercising. I can tolerate small bursts with the kids but the 1 time my mom talked me into going to the gym with her I spent 3 days in the hospital. Couldn't move. It was so painful. I hardly eat, and portions are small but it doesn't make a difference.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

My mom has a walking disability and is depressed that she can't do nearly as much exercise as she used to. She's not lazy- she's in pain.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:41 AM
God that sucks

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Yeah. She'll be on strong pain meds the rest of her life. Tried surgery after surgery, the only option left is amputation.. (leg/ ankle)

Quoting weirdkids:

I know exactly how she feels. I am overweight and have medical issues that prevent me from exercising. I can tolerate small bursts with the kids but the 1 time my mom talked me into going to the gym with her I spent 3 days in the hospital. Couldn't move. It was so painful. I hardly eat, and portions are small but it doesn't make a difference.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

My mom has a walking disability and is depressed that she can't do nearly as much exercise as she used to. She's not lazy- she's in pain.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romalove
by SakePrincess on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Well pin a rose on your nose.

Blech.

Stupid people!

xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Indeed. Bad break 20 years ago, bad nerve damage and severe arthritis. She can't even get ankle replacement because of the damage in her foot. I feel so bad for her. She gets depressed because she'll never be able to run around with her grandson.

And people judge her when she uses the mobile carts while grocery shopping... Makes me SO mad :(

Quoting weirdkids:

God that sucks

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Quoting weirdkids:

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weezer_cookie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM
I'm skinny, I eat like a trucker and lazy. I have two kids and I weigh 105. Did you ever think genetics has a tiny part in all of this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weirdkids
by Gold Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Some guy went off on me for parking in a handicapped spot at the grocery store. I had gone out to get my aunt who is mobility challenged(that's what we call it lol) wallet. I didn't say.anything to him but he felt like a real douche when my aunt rolled up behind me.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Indeed. Bad break 20 years ago, bad nerve damage and severe arthritis. She can't even get ankle replacement because of the damage in her foot. I feel so bad for her. She gets depressed because she'll never be able to run around with her grandson.

And people judge her when she uses the mobile carts while grocery shopping... Makes me SO mad :(

Quoting weirdkids:

God that sucks

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Quoting weirdkids:

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)