Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confessions of a worn out mom.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
When I buy gum for myself, it is not community gum. If I want to give you a piece, I will. Don't take my gum.

If you don't clean your room when I ask you to and I have to clean it, don't complain when anything I deem unneccesary gets thrown away. If it was important to you, you would've picked it up.

If you change clothes 3 times a day just because you feel like it, don't complain when you run out of clothes and have "nothing to wear".

Please don't ask me what's for dinner immediately after you finish your lunch.

I hate sitting on the toilet and getting pee on me. I haven't figured out why, after being reminded repeatedly, you boys can't wipe the damn seat when you miss the large hole you stand less than a foot above. The girls and I have to hover over the toilet in our own house. I will follow you into the bathroom like you're 3 from now on.

DON'T MESS WITH MY PLAYLIST! You have your own stuff! I haven't liked Eminem since I was a stupid teenager, much like you are now. There is no mood I am ever in that warrants listening to your silly rappers.

No, I don't want to watch that lil wayne video.

No, I don't want to watch you defeat whoseewhatsitface on that game.

I love all of you, but it's crucial that I have my hour alone in the morning. I wake up early during the summer so I can have time to gather my thoughts and plan the day. If you are not sick or dying, breakfast is at 8am...like every morning.

Thanks,
Mom

Add your own so I know I'm not alone lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
NikiSellers0806
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao this is me too....mystical,magical mommy knower and fixer of all things! They are always asking me "mom/honey do you know where my *insert random object* is?". Why of course dear let me just use my psychic powers to see into the past and locate it....no problem!

Quoting Aloysious:

If you see me doing something that requires the use of both hands, sucha s putting the groceries away or changing a diaper, don't ask me to do something, get something, or fix something for you.  I'm f-ing busy right now.  Wait until I am done, then ask.  Then, you won't get your head bitten off.

This is for you also, dear husband.  Do not come to me with your jars of dead cockroaches.  I do not want your problems nor do I want to hear them unless you have used your own brain to come up with a few solutions of your own.  I am not the Great Swami.  I do not have a crystal ball and awesome mystical powers.  Although, I am pretty awesome.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:50 PM
5 moms liked this

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:52 PM

DON'T MESS WITH MY PLAYLIST! You have your own stuff! I haven't liked Eminem since I was a stupid teenager, much like you are now. There is no mood I am ever in that warrants listening to your silly rappers.

clapping

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

lol! Mine is don't talk to me or ask me for anything until after I have had my coffee. 

Christy_517
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM
5 moms liked this

When I have a phone in my hand, that is NOT the time to get loud. 

No, M&Ms are NOT breakfast food.

Laundry gets washed by the load, not by what you need for the next day. Get off your ass and gather a FULL load before trying to use my water, soap, and electricity to wash a pair of undies, a t-shirt, and your bra. I know for a fact there are tons of other clothes in and around your hamper you can add to that "load" for crying out loud! 

ahicks1108
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM
19 moms liked this
Let me use the bathroom in peace. There is not a portal to another world behind this door...I will be back.

NikiSellers0806
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM
4 moms liked this
Thank you!!! Let me get on the phone and holy toledo batman suddenly everyone in the house has a crisis that needs my IMMEDIATE attention. By crisis I mean a) somebody wants a drink/snack or b)somebody STOLE a toy from someone else that neither has shown interest in playing with for 6 mths but damn it they want that toy NOW!

Quoting destiny2nv:

Please stop assuming I can read your mind. If you want or need something ask WHEN IM NOT ON THE PHONE OR DRINKING MY MORNING JOE!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abby2012613
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Of course you have to go to the bathroom as soon as I go in there. There are two other bathrooms use one of them you dont need this one the moment i go in it.

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:56 PM
4 moms liked this
Dearest son, if I say get into your carseat it does not mean dance in the garage, grab more toys, say hi to all of the neighbors or anything else it seems to mean to you. It means GET. IN. YOUR. CARSEAT!

If I say no you may not have it I meant no. Not go ask daddy because he may have another answer.

If you don't like my judgement on something it doesn't mean cry for daddy. Daddy is not here. Even if he was I have the final say. Why? Because mommy & daddy agree on all punishments (in front of you at least).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetlady
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Standing ovation for this !! I'm about to cry.....

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

If I am the bathroom it is NOT time for a family meeting. Yes you can wait 5 minutes and no that doesn't mean stand in the bathroom waiting. Kindly get out, shut the door and don't knock repeatedly when you come back and realize I have locked it

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)