Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Make me over with pic added. No, I don't have a black eye. It is some bad reflection

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM
  • 14 Replies

I would love to feel pretty again. I would love to feel confident about my looks. If I was smaller, I am sure I would feel a lot better and thankfully I have lost some weight. I was 233 and now around 205 postpartum. I know I just HAD A BABY but I don't want to hold onto that excuse until it's ridiculous.

I am going to post a picture of me and this is not me asking if I am pretty. I am asking for make up advice. I am not wearing any so you all can see what I look like without and have a blank canvas so to speak. Until I get down to my ideal size of 125, I can still do something.

I know I need to tweez my eyebrows btw. I also know my hair is messy lol. I need make up advice.

Photo

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
champagne_rose
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:51 AM

BUMP!

champagne_rose
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:52 AM

BUMP!

MissTuree
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Fix your eyebrows. Seriously a good set of brows can make a face. Eyeliner on the top lid and mascara would do wonders. You have great skin and a nice natural pink to your lips. Less would be more with you if applied correctly.

Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Shape those eyebrows, stick to peachy pink lips and maybe play around with false lashes? Dnt use black eyeliner, it will make your eyes look smaller, brown and only half way with the bottom lid.

And smile woman! Like you got something in your back pocket and I can't have it :P smile like you got the last cookie out of the cookie jar! Lol
My2boys0523
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:55 AM

just play around with the make up for a bit, I think the brand is Maybelline? But they have lil eye shadows just for your eye color and on the back has directions of how to apply it.  I like to wear liquid eye liner on my upper eye lid to make my lashes seem more fuller haha and I actually wear a navy blue pencil eye liner, I always get asked if I wear contacts which I take as a compliment tehehe... um... I dont know what else to say other than that. but you're gorgeous anyhow!

Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:56 AM
put some makeup on the way you think looks good and then ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Go to Taaz.com. They have a very nice program for choosing make up and hair styles and colors. You only need a full face photo, head and shoulders only. Then you drag the mesh points over your image and drop them to match your features. Then you can try out different make overs and save your favorites to your computer.

ETA: Make sure you pull your hair up and out of your face and secure it as close to your head as possible in order to be able to try on all the different styles. 

mz_orange
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Maybe do eye liner on the top lids and then curl your lashes and repeatedly apply mascara to the top and bottom lashes. (Be careful not to make them look like spider legs, though.)
It's simple and pretty for big eyes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1Angeland3Girls
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I dont see a pic, so ill just tell u what makes me feel better, and sexy! Have you tried the kyomara (very cheap as seen on tv shaping undergarment) its like a shirt, I used it after all my pregnancies it smooths everything out, It goes under your boobs, so u wear your own bra. I swear by it after 4 kids, and pregnant with my 5th. Also A spray tan, pedicure, manicure really helps. Clip in hair extensions, always make me feel sexy. Or drastically changing your hair cut and color! I went from light brown to bright red, and I never got soo many compliments in my life!! Get your eyebrows professionally shaped, and learn how to fill them in and shape them anyway u want! You tube actually has some great videos on that. Also change up your make up ( youtube again). Get a sexy outfit, a great pair of shoes. Gou out have fun! Thats all i can think of right now

she_walk_softly
by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 2:00 AM
mascara then your done.
damn that was easy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)