Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are some things your DH does NOT know about that you will take to the grave?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Share please.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Replies (231-240):
iknitsweatersyo
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Omg!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

That I had sex with a German Sheppard when I was 14

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I rescued a stray kitten, and he was kind of pissed but agreed to let me keep it, but my other cat and the kitten kept trying to kill eachother so I rehomed the first kitten, got a different kitten (not a rescue) that looked alike and called it by the same name. But my original cat and the 2nd kitten have gotten along wonderfully from the start.

nolo82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 11:57 AM
So, is this thread the grave then? DH knows all of the good and the bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:28 PM
That I have an eating disorder. That when I was pregnant with dd I secretly hoped I would miscarry, so I wouldn't be tied to him for the rest of my life. That I've given him a set amount of time to make some changes with our relationship, and how he treats me, or I am gone. I'm not telling him the deadline though, because I want serious change, and not him pretending to make changes just to keep me around. That I've only ever had 1 orgasm with him. He's extremely selfish, and doesn't do ANYTHING for me (no finger play, no oral, no foreplay, no nothing... It's straight missionary or nothing)... I'm bored, and would rather use a vibrator than have sex with him. He only gives peck kisses (no tongue), it's like I'm kissing my dad. I'm fucking BORED!! The longer I'm with him the more I resent him. Sometimes I pretend to be sleeping when he gets home from work just so I don't have to look at him, talk to him, or have sex with him.
DixieL
by Platinum Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I can't say because sometimes my husband looks at cafemom and he might see it and then I couldn't take it to my grave lol.

amanda81919
by on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
That when I was young I used to model and that's when my eating disorders started.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I was raped by a cousin when I was 4.

I have cheated on him more than once.

That I meant to get pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM
I keep waiting for him to fuck up again so I will have a good reason to leave.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:45 PM

Nothing.  He knows everything.

countrygirlkat
by Silver Member on Jul. 10, 2012 at 1:47 PM

LOL, that one is kind of funny.  If I did that I would later tell my DH and he would laugh. 

Quoting Gorilla_Mama:

I rescued a stray kitten, and he was kind of pissed but agreed to let me keep it, but my other cat and the kitten kept trying to kill eachother so I rehomed the first kitten, got a different kitten (not a rescue) that looked alike and called it by the same name. But my original cat and the 2nd kitten have gotten along wonderfully from the start.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)