Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!

Posted by   + Show Post

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
deprogrammed
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

bumpadeebumpbump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
23 moms liked this

I love how everyone is bumping this thread, waiting for some juicy tales, but nobody is writing anything. LOL

Let me be the first to give you all a cheap thrill then. Since you all have lame boring sex lives and are waiting for something delicious to be said.

My DH enjoys performing oral sex, a lot of oral sex. I'm am a huge fan of double penetration, so while he's going down on me, I have anal beads in and he uses a 10 inch dildo on me. He will make me cum 5 or 6 times, and then we move on to him penetrating me. We will have sex until he gets close, then he goes down on me and makes me cum again, then he continues penetrating me until we both cum. I am able to have both subsequent and multiple orgasms and have had as many as 17 during one sexual encounter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 4, 2012 at 11:00 PM
BUMP!
christina259
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM

Well, dh and I usually have a pretty good sex life but he's not been feeling so well for a while. I feel bad for him. Wish he could feel better and not jus because I'm about to burst if I don't get some. For me to reply and admit such must mean we need to do something soon. lol. He's having a lot of shoulder pain and is on different meds that wipe him  out, that combined with long work hours so he's not deathly sick, thank goodness but he's asleep before I can even throw a hint sometimes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 2:27 AM
16 moms liked this

I wish I enjoyed bj's more. I know my dh loves them.I don't think there are many men that don't. I do it for him anyway. Its not like I can't get into it at all but if I was selfish I would be happy to never have to give one of those. Anyone else feel the same or am I oddball out here? I was reading another post a while back that made me think more women seem to actually enjoy this rather than not. What the heck is it about it that makes you enjoy it so much other than thinking about how good it feels to him. I have no clit on my tongue,no pleasurable feelings there unless you put sugar on it,lol. Its uncomfortable and sometimes feel I might gag and then the slimy, odd tasting ending. Not my cup of tea. I think it just feels wrong to me somehow too. I wish I could shake my got a be a good girl complex. I want to learn to not loath the idea of it if only for his sake.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:03 AM
5 moms liked this

I love sex in the morning , in the afternoon, in the mid-afternoon, in the evening and if I could have it 24/7 I would. I have a problem I think I want my ex . He is 6 ft and has a 12in. penis and a very long tongue which  I loved. I just want one more night to feel that. When I think of him WOW ! Got damn it now I got go change my underwear. LOL

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM
7 moms liked this

I don't want to discuss sex. I just want more sex, lol.

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow someboidies got a good  sex life.  my husband suffers from depression.. So Sex is but a dream and good sex is a distant fantasy.  I get ot fantasize about, your  sex lives I do not have one of my own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
10 moms liked this

I had a threesome for the first time. It was AHHHHMMMMAZING! 

Dayna29
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I use to feel the same way. I hated giving bjs. I hated the tasted and wanted to throw up when they came. But with my DF is different. He doesn't taste bad at all. I like the fact that I turn him on and please him. But I do it to lead up to other things also. Even my XH tasted bad and I didn't want to do it on him. It was horrible. Hate to say that when you are married to the man but its the truth. I was turned off on it for a very, very long time. Some people says is the foods and drinks that you put into your body. I don't know, my cooking hasn't changed in years, so maybe it just depends on the person.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I enjoyed bj's more. I know my dh loves them.I don't think there are many men that don't. I do it for him anyway. Its not like I can't get into it at all but if I was selfish I would be happy to never have to give one of those. Anyone else feel the same or am I oddball out here? I was reading another post a while back that made me think more women seem to actually enjoy this rather than not. What the heck is it about it that makes you enjoy it so much other than thinking about how good it feels to him. I have no clit on my tongue,no pleasurable feelings there unless you put sugar on it,lol. Its uncomfortable and sometimes feel I might gag and then the slimy, odd tasting ending. Not my cup of tea. I think it just feels wrong to me somehow too. I wish I could shake my got a be a good girl complex. I want to learn to not loath the idea of it if only for his sake.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)