Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!

Posted by   + Show Post

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (251-260):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:55 AM

I am married and my husband and I are very open about what we like and our fantasies! One of mine is being with another woman, I have been with a female before when I was single. Lately I have been fantasizing about  it ALOT!! I just want to now if this happens to a lot of other women? Am I alone??

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Omg! Last night i couldnt stop fantising about other women, i have been doing it for like a month now, but i have never been with another women :(

Quoting Anonymous:

I am married and my husband and I are very open about what we like and our fantasies! One of mine is being with another woman, I have been with a female before when I was single. Lately I have been fantasizing about  it ALOT!! I just want to now if this happens to a lot of other women? Am I alone??

ejiroanita
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ejiroanita
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM
I feel so too

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2012 at 5:05 AM
With another guy? Yea we are suggesting to have a 3 some or 4 some to spice our relationship up a little just curious if there was a guy or girl in your 3 some? I would only allow another guy in a three some with me!

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a threesome for the first time. It was AHHHHMMMMAZING! 

Lisa_7777
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 5:19 AM
m still a virgen up there in the "ass" but wen my partner goes down on me he touches it puts his finger in around it and in a little but just that if he sticks it in a little more I don't like it my cunt gets jelous and I would rather his finger lips tongue and everything to e on my vajayjay. But for me the other hole feels uncomfortable, I don't know why and don't see how chicks can like it in the ass soo much!? What makes you like it up there? I mean I don't see myself liking it up there more than my beautiful tight throbbing pussy lol.. sorry just cutious. X

Quoting Anonymous:

Im a cougar have a 26 yo bf he drives me insane ..makes me get off so many times in one sex session I love it rough pullin my hair, chokin me ..nailin me hard from behind i love to be sore & achy if im not the sex isnt worth it..My first anal time was with him & i think because i was so relaxed & trusted him it was fkn amazing & he stayed close by my ear sayin sexy things to me had me drippin wett now I beg for him to do it in my ass it is the most amazing feeling & plus the clit stimulation on top of it ..i dont know whats what i cant even think str8 ..oh wish he was here now lol...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2012 at 5:34 AM
So me and my partner have been together for three years I have known him for many years we have a child together. We have been though a lot and sexually months ago we wernt really doing anything like we would go weeks and months with out sex. Just cause of stress related arguments and so on. we are finally having a lot more sex now, :). he suggested the other day and wanted to know my thoughts on having a 3 some or 4 some couldn't believe.he'd say that but of cause I want to go for.it.he said it would spice it up a bit more wich it would. he said he'd love to see me get fucked hard by another man! aww I couldn't believe it, I still can't get my head around it lol can't wait it will be grate.its not like we have to see them ever again. and his thankful to know that I'm coming home with him and not them aww thats so cute and sounds hot and nice to me.. what do you guys think..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa_7777
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 5:41 AM
I know the feeling of being turned down its horable and makes you learn how to turn off sex . u used to get dripping wet and just 1 too many turn downs has messed with me a little but I'm getting back up there slowly..

Quoting Anonymous:

Any other ladies go from being the queen of thekama sutra to the female al bundy? ;_; I miss wanting sex so bad. 

And DH is crawling on me more than ever, I remember when he used to turn me down. :( 

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate sex now, I used to be crawiling the walls for it, but now it makes my skin crawl. :( 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM
I dont know what to say . Everyone is different I use to be scared to do it in the ass but I guess with the " right" man he made me feel so sexy and wanted & safe so I went for it it deff was uncomfortable the first two times but thats only if the man gets too eager ..its something you have to get accustomed to me and for me I get off way more when I do it that way...lol

Quoting Lisa_7777:

m still a virgen up there in the "ass" but wen my partner goes down on me he touches it puts his finger in around it and in a little but just that if he sticks it in a little more I don't like it my cunt gets jelous and I would rather his finger lips tongue and everything to e on my vajayjay. But for me the other hole feels uncomfortable, I don't know why and don't see how chicks can like it in the ass soo much!? What makes you like it up there? I mean I don't see myself liking it up there more than my beautiful tight throbbing pussy lol.. sorry just cutious. X

Quoting Anonymous:

Im a cougar have a 26 yo bf he drives me insane ..makes me get off so many times in one sex session I love it rough pullin my hair, chokin me ..nailin me hard from behind i love to be sore & achy if im not the sex isnt worth it..My first anal time was with him & i think because i was so relaxed & trusted him it was fkn amazing & he stayed close by my ear sayin sexy things to me had me drippin wett now I beg for him to do it in my ass it is the most amazing feeling & plus the clit stimulation on top of it ..i dont know whats what i cant even think str8 ..oh wish he was here now lol...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 29, 2012 at 7:29 PM

i live far from my husband and i miss him in the bed what should i do to avoid depression?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)