Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wanna talk about sex ANONYMOUSLY? Join us In the Bedroom!

Posted by   + Show Post

embarrassedHave sex questions that you're too embarrassed to ask?

Maybe you just want to dish about your sexy weekend? surprised

Come join us In the Bedroom to share all your naughty little secrets!

ANONYMOUS posting is here on In the Bedroom!

by on Jul. 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (261-270):
CHARISSE7
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:53 AM

But I'm afraid if I do that he wont feel me really sucking his dick. Do you think he will?

ncohetero
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 6:19 AM
My husband woke up around 3 50 am saying his penis was hard for no reason and it really hurt so maybe we should have sex to see if it feels better. I wasnt going to decline because I never do. But that was a fiesta. Has that happened to anyone else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovetouch
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Ladies..........doesn't anyone give a b/j and then finish it off with a hand job???????

You don't have to taste it and he still gets to go crazy!!....  OH.......and its fun for me too.  Anyone?

Kerrypear
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Same here, just relocated and am in a 1bdrm now until we get on our feet. DD sleeps with me and SO sleeps on couch in Lvrm, Sucks ! We don't really do anything now don't have a sex life no more. Compared to what it was EVERY NIGHT !!

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

I read and often write my own erotica late at night. ;) That pretty much all the sex I get on a regular basis. Me and DH don't share a bed because we live with MIL and there's no room. I sleep on the couch in the living room. Once in awhile we'll get a moment alone, but not often.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lisa_7777
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:55 AM
Same hear my little one sleeps with me and partner sleeps on couch as well yer our sex life sex as well unfortunally.. do you even bother playing with yourself even though sex life is stuffed? Courus. X

Quoting Kerrypear:

Same here, just relocated and am in a 1bdrm now until we get on our feet. DD sleeps with me and SO sleeps on couch in Lvrm, Sucks ! We don't really do anything now don't have a sex life no more. Compared to what it was EVERY NIGHT !!

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

I read and often write my own erotica late at night. ;) That pretty much all the sex I get on a regular basis. Me and DH don't share a bed because we live with MIL and there's no room. I sleep on the couch in the living room. Once in awhile we'll get a moment alone, but not often.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kerrypear
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 3:32 AM
I hit myself more than ever when I can. Plus being Prego doesn't help out !

Quoting Lisa_7777:

Same hear my little one sleeps with me and partner sleeps on couch as well yer our sex life sex as well unfortunally.. do you even bother playing with yourself even though sex life is stuffed? Courus. X

Quoting Kerrypear:

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
winamex
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Excited about this and something different for me!

winamex
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Ha sounds familiar, hmm sometimes i am a "GO" for it and sometimes i am just tooo dang tired, and what ever he does with it is his problem, ignore or fix the problem.  Sometimes the wake up in the middle of the night is a good one, hopefully a quick one, cause i do have to get up for work in the a.m....but usually i enjoy it. If i put tooo much thought into it I think, hmm why or What the heck gave him this boner anyway...if i think too hard n get mad i ignore him and roll over and sleep, if not i fix it for him! :)

crystal_88
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I have question?  I never get in the mood to have sex, why? I have sex but my husband always has to start it.  I enjoy it once we are doing it, but it's like I don't need it.  What is wrong with me.  I wish I was just a horny bitch!!!  LOL!!

lilbit98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:45 PM

devilok this is going to sound werid but i need some opions i use to not want to make love with my kids dad and he wanted it all the time we have been seperated and i have dated for three years now and i am with a guy now. he dont really try to often to have sex but its like with him i think about it all the time and usually i have to make the first move i dont know if he is like that bc he knows i have been raped and dont want me to have bad meomeries but sometimes i want him to take control and just grab me and have his way its different when its your boyfriend not someone you said no too what should i do bc i dont want to seem pushy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)